𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿

Hyunjin's jaw dropped, his eyes went big, confused, shocked.

"S-she likes me?" Hyunjin stuttered, his lips was shaking. "You're joking right?" He let go of Jeongin.

"Both of you are dumb, really." Jeongin did a facepalm, he couldn't believe that Hyunjin has no idea, he thought Hyunjin already knew.

Jeongin took out a ramen and starting to cook it, "Not cooking this for you." Hyunjin groaned, "Ugh. Whatever."

"I'm g-going home." Hyunjin stuttered. "You have feelings for her, right?" Hyunjin stopped walking towards the door as he heard the question from Jeongin, "It's obvious, Hyunjin, you're just using that Rihyun girl to move on from Jiseun." Jeongin added.

"Get a life, really." Jeongin scoffed, "You don't know how much it hurts to love someone knowing that you will never be with that person forever, and will never love me back." Hyunjin faced Jeongin, with those teary eyes.

"There's always a way to be with her. Jisung hyung didn't really mean those things he said to you, about dating his sister." Jeongin said, while eating the ramen he cooked. "Date her before it's too late." Jeongin clicked his tongue.

Hyunjin had hopes, he smirked, and chuckled. "I will."

-

Saturday ; 5:30 a.m.
Jeongin groaned, realizing he also needs to keep a secret from Jiseun... that Hyunjin likes her too.

He suddenly smiled, he feels happy for his bestfriend. After a while, Jiseun called him, without hesitation he picked it up. "Hey!" He said.

"You sound happy today!" Jiseun laughed, "That's weird." Jeongin just left out a sigh, "Oh well. Anyways why'd you call?" He asked.

"I need a boyfriend, like really. Find me one." Jeongin facepalmed of what Jiseun had said, then he realized, Hyunjin will ask her out, soon. "Aha! You wait." He laughed.

"Aww, you really gonna find someone for me?" Jiseun cooed, "No." Jeongin responded and hung up the call.

"She'll wait." He said to himself.

-

"Why did this weirdo hung up the call." Jiseun sighed.

Jiseun decided to walk outside for a while, she brushed her teeth and wore a black and white striped sweater, with a pair of black pants and white shoes. As she go down, she saw her brother, with Minho, on the couch.

Jisung put his hand on Minho's shoulder as they watched Netflix together, he then saw his sister... looking at them, he remained unbothered.

Jiseun just shrugged. "Oh? Where are you going?" Minho saw Jiseun, "Outside! Have fun there." Jiseun winked.

While walking outside, she quickly covered her face as the cold wind passed through, "Don't expect that you're one of the girls who still looks pretty when the wind passes through their faces, Jiseun." She said to herself.

"Well I have to disagree about that." Jiseun flinched as he heard someone, as she saw Hyunjin, her heartbeat went crazy, her cheeks became red as an apple, "Come on, don't cover your face." Hyunjin tilted his head, removed her hands from her face, and let out a sweet smile.

"W-what are you doing there?" Jiseun stammered, "I mean here."

Hyunjin giggled, he really is happy seeing her, getting shy because of him. He has been staring at her for a while now, Jiseun is just having a derp face, she doesn't know what to do. "Uhh y-you okay?" She stammers again.

"Of course. Are YOU okay? You've been stuttering." Hyunjin walked towards her to see her stunning face, "Nah I won't." She stammers again, and again. "I mean I'm not!" She nervously laughed.

"You kinda did." Hyunjin rubbed the back of his neck. "Anyways, what are you doing here?" She lifted her head up to glaze at his beaming eyes, but still getting shy.

Hyunjin glazed back at her lovely face, "I wanna go to that place where I showed you." Jiseun nodded.

They arrived, but this time it was early morning, they manage to see the sunrise.

Hyunjin faced at Jiseun, who's admiring the scenery again. Jiseun let out a small, lovely smile. "I really love this place." She said.

Jiseun peeked at Hyunjin, and had a questioning face, "Is there something in my face?" She asked.

Hyunjin didn't respond yet, he first smiled at her, he touched her hair and run it through his fingers and gently tuck a strand behind her ear so he can see her face clearly.

"You're so beautiful." Hyunjin softly said.

Jiseun's heart was going crazy.