Chapter Seventeen

A/N: woo I'm finally back in the game! Three chapters in 4 days! Tell me does it seem different? I keep rereading it all and they sound so flat and emotionless... Like they have no depth.. I'm sorry if it's like that, please let me know if you feel like they're flat and emotionless. Anyways, I'm out of my slump of writers block ( I went through some tuff stuff but I'm back and better than ever so yay!) Love y'all, please don't forget to comment and vote!

---------------

Sigyn P.O.V.

Walking to the bedroom, I brace myself for an explosion of Enchantress: black lace, pearls, make up, cheap vanilla scented candles, etc. When I open the door, a wave of something floral hits me. It's like... Almost like the blue and yellow flowers that Gala grew to vine around our house. The room is empty, though, all That's left is a bed, a table, and a dresser. I've always been a minimalist, jumping around after my mothers were killed, so the emptiness didn't bother me. I set my shoes down by the dresser and reached to unzip my dress, to get comfortable for bed. But the zipper was too high up to reach.

"Oh you sneaky little bastard." I grunt, struggling with teaching thther zipper for the next 5 minutes before a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I ask loudly, blowing my hair out of my face. "Come in"

Loki slowly opens the door, I immediately notice that he changed his appearance again, back to what he looked like when I first met him.

"Can you erm... Possibly help me unzip me dress, I can't seem to get it," he smiles at my request, I squint my eyes trying to let him know thats not what I meant.

"Of course, I would be glad to." He says cordially, sauntering over to where I sit on the bed. I turn my back to him and pull my hair out of the way. He lightly unzips the zipper, I suddenly become self conscious about the large warped acar on my back from fighting off odin's guards a few months ago. Loki doesn't mention it, so neither do I.

Once he fully unzips the dress, I turn back found and smile in thanks at him. The half-asleep look he gives me sends goosebumps down my arms, I feel my heart flutter excitedly. Gods why am I like this, I don't get butterflies from being looked at a certain way, this isn't me. Well, to be fair, jumping out of a realm and running away with a criminal prince isn't exactly me either.

"Uh, thanks." I clear my throat, holding the front of my dress to my chest so it doesn't fall off. But against my previous actions, a sleeve falls off my shoulder, Loki raises an eyebrow slightly and I meet his mischievous eyes, glowing childishly at me. It only takes this look to send me over the top. I ignore the feeling and scoot a few inches away, as if those 4 inches are going to make me feel better.

"My pleasure, lady midnight." He takes me hint and stands up, faking a cordial bow and turning back for a wink just before walking out and shutting the door. I sigh and lay back of the bed, pulling the dress of my tired frame. I lay in my undergarments for a while, just recapping the day. If I hadn't been rescued from that helheim of an asgardian prison, I would be laying on my uncomfortable cot, covered in dirt and tears, waiting for the next monotonous day to come around and drain me. My life js so fluidly changing, its hard for me to accept the fact that I have a safe place here, with Loki.

There is something else about Loki that I can't place my finger on, something about his is so unlike any living being I have ever known. He intrigues me and makes me wonder about all the secrets going on inside his brain. He is so majestic and powerful, so unnerving and restless. He has a sense of adventure, something I was forced to have to survive being out alone from a young age.

Soon I find myself drifting off, no longer aware to my surroundings. Just before I fall asleep, I swear I can hear Gala whispering good night and kissing my forehead, just how every day ended when I was small.