An Apology To My Readers

Hey. Now you all know that I love you, and I just want you to have a fun time reading this. I noticed on one of the comments for the previous chapter that I have failed you. I did not specify that Loki and Sigyn were on Midgard. Now I see why you would all think that, one of the header images was Ugh, MIdgardians, I said they were going to earth in this chapter, and I ALSO said there were Bunnies and Wolves. And then I confused you with Odin running around on a horse? Like, In Midgard??  I am truly embarrassed in my self as a writer, it is sooooo unprofessional and I cannot believe I made this mistake. I am so sorry that I wrote my chapters like this. Sigyn and Loki are NOT is Midgard yet, they are in a forest in Asgard. I am going to edit the bunny and wolf part out, so hopefully you understand what I am trying to paint for an image. 

I am really sorry this happened, I am glad I caught this fault before too many people read my story, and to those who are reading now, I am so so so sorry. I will try to explain this now.

Okay, so, Loki and Sigyn just teleported to a forest in Asgard, directly from their cells. They are still in Asgard... Ok I fell really stupid for having to do this I hope my lack of organization doesn't scare you away I am so sorry.

-justanothershipper13