Chapter Fifteen

A/N: hey people, its me again. I'm truly sorry I haven't been updating as recently as I said i would be, but hopefully my muse will come back to me soon, thank you all for reading, I am grateful for everyone of you!
---------------------
Sigyn's POV
-----
I tug on Loki's shirt, pulling him gently to the resteraunt. He seems lost in his thoughts for a minute, his eyes shifting around our environment. I bounce on the balls of my feet eagerly, I'm not positive why I am so excited to go see that restaurant, but something about it gives me a good feeling. I haven't had a good feeling about an unfamiliar place since... Since never, actually, it is kind of unsettling to feel like this. It may have something to do with Loki, he makes me feel safe, for some... undiscovered reason.

"Yes, yes, we're going, calm down." He murmurs, a small sigh escaping his chapped lips. He starts walking to the front door, at a slow crawling pace that leads me to believe that he doesn't actually want to go in, which is confusing, because he is the one that asked me here in the first place.

"Now I need you to understand, being on Midgard is a whole different experience then being on Asgard. The people are more judgemental and careless to their actions. They are going to be rude, so don't lose your temper on them. Trust me on this, their alliance amd kindness will benefit you in the future." He instructs, keeping his slow pace.

"Are you implying that I cannot keep a temper and I'm fragile?" I ask, only half meaning it. I know he doesn't think I'm weak, I know he has respect for me. But still, trying him is amusing.

I smile slyly at him, challenging his opinion.

"Well, I- what I meant was-" He stutters, stepping onto the side walk in front of the resteraunt.

"Calm, I'm only jesting." I laugh quietly.

"I knew that." He lies, clearing his throat. He hesitates again at the door, glancing worriedly inside the stained glass windows.

"Well, let's go in, yeah?" I suggest. He nodds and opens the door, a whole new world is opened up with it.

The midgardian's cheerful voices are loud and bustling, laughing and conversating. There are child's wails, adults bellows, and orders are being shouted from behind a white wall. The lights are dim and sparce, hanging in glass jars above tables. But what captures my attention the most is the smell. It is something so foreign and complex, mixing and harmonizing in a delightful concoction. Its a sweet smell, then a spicy Smokey smell, then I smell meat cooking, and spices I've never smelled before.

I must have been gaping wildly at every thing, because I feel Loki's hand on my back ushering me in and he murmurs something under his breath but I don't catch it. I blink a few times to make sure I am actuslly seeing what I see.

"Hello, welcome to La Madeline, table for two?" A feminine voice with the same pinched up high accent as the Enchantress asks. I don't reply, instead my attention is drawn to a tank full of bubbling water and fish, fish of brightly unnatural colors.

"Yes, thank you. The name is under Hiddleston? We should have a reservation." He says as the woman hands him a list of foods.

"How did you get a reservation, we have only been here mere hours?" I ask, turning to him. He just winks and leaves it at that. I scoff, what is that supposed to mean?

"You're Hiddleston? Tom Hiddleston?" She asks in disbelief, suddenly turning red in the face.

"Yes... That's me." He says, his eyes slightly glancing over at me once more with a sly smile. The girl blinks furiously and her coworker has to step in and close her mouth for her.

"Uh, um... I'll just- I'll take you to your table then." She stutters, grabbing two shiny sheets with lists on them and gesturing us over to a small foux wooden table. Once Loki and I are seated and the waitress leaves, he looks at me full smile, something surprisingly genuine. I am not sure why his smile sparks a sudden burst in me but it is getting annoying. So it should stop.