Chapter Eleven

Author's Note: Hello my wonderful people I love you all and Today I am in a good mood, it is Friday and I have found my true love... classic jazz music. Now, I know what you are thinking,

But it is not like that, I swear, I love memes as much as the next guy, but 20s Jazz, like Doris Day, music is really cool and I am sad that society has turned a beautiful music genre into multiple memes

But it is not like that, I swear, I love memes as much as the next guy, but 20s Jazz, like Doris Day, music is really cool and I am sad that society has turned a beautiful music genre into multiple memes. It just gives a eerie aesthetic image in my mind and it fuels my creativity to write so I am going to continue to listening to it. Okay on to the next part, my story. I am jumping on the bandwagon, but only for a teeny tiny second. *breaks fourth wall*Once again, thank you all for reading, it means a lot to me and I hope you enjoy my fruits of labor. I am thinking of changing the description to something more... y'know, Logyn-esque. Like a romantic moment? Maybe? I just cannot think of anything creative. If you guys could help me out a bit, can I have some ideas for what to put in the description? It is the attention grabber for the ENTIRE story, so I want to make it more interesting and such. Anyways, thank you all for reading, don't forget to vote and comment! 

-----------------------

Loki weaved through crowds, I jumped over people to keep up with him, he didn't even look back to make sure I was following him. I think the man is bipolar, the way he stands up for my worth, then runs past me like I do not exist. It is rude, especially since I do not know the streets of... where ever we are. I finally catch up to Loki, grabbing on to his bicep to keep from becoming lost. He doesn't give any objection to my act, I clear my throat and speak up.

"Where are we off to?"I ask, side eyeing the grouchy people bumping into me and running me wild.

"Have you ever heard of The Enchantress?" He questions, setting his hand on my back to further ensure my safety. I shiver in the already freezing morning air. The Enchantress is a witch, a very powerful and silver tongued woman who was banished from Asgard eons ago for practicing dark magic. I nod, wondering where he is going with this introduction.

"She was banished to Midgard. To Geneva, France. That is where we are now, France. She assumed a new name and life, Elizibeth Ruess. She is an artist here, and  is quite wealthy. We lived together for a few decades, when we were younger. She was my first courting, I was smitten with young and stupid love.  In Midgard, I assume the name of Tomas Hiddleston, a poet who frequently works with Elizabeth. We are going to visit her, and get this cuff off of me, then find an identity for you." He explains, turning a corner. 

"Tomas Hiddleston? That is rather foolish, don't you think?" I tease," Hiddleston, sounds like a cook of meat, yeah?"

He glares at me, removing his hand from my back and shaking my hand off of his bicep. I roll my eyes at him and put my hands in my pockets.

"What name am I going to get?" I wonder aloud.

"Something worse that Hiddleston, I can assure you of that." He hides a grin, straightening his dark blue jacket. 

We walk a bit, then round about to a large castle looking home, very Asgardian fashioned, this leads me to believe The Enchantress resides here. Loki is right, she must be a very wealthy woman to have such a lavish home. I hope she is not a terribly rude woman, better manners than Loki at the least. 

Before Loki knocks on the door, a smiling woman swings it open, startling both Loki and I.

--------------------

Enchantress' point of view

--

I woke up this morning knowing something was different. Something in the air. It was colder, more irritated than normal. Then, I thought to myself, It must just be the last attack of winter's cold wrath. But that wasn't it. No, that wasn't it in the slightest. I could feel it in my heart, there was a disturbance and it was not going away any time soon. Maybe I took the wrong sleeping pill last night, yes... that must be it. 

So I went on with my day, my early morning routine of opening the windows wide and blasting French Pop music to the streets below. I danced around the halls, spinning my scarf around and leaping over the many feline companions that have resided in my oh-so-humble home.

  But the feeling would not shake! I tried to shake it , jumping on a trampoline or Russian clog dancing in the dining hall. I drank eight different cleansing teas, each one a more powerful dose of whatever in the nine realms the seer proscribed me for stress. Nothing worked, it was if a level of reality had been tampered with... a level similar to when the Bifrost opens!

Yes, that has to be the real reason I was out of sorts this morning! Oh, yes, that must mean somebody is here! Possibly, could it be? My love? No, there is more than one energy level interrupting my day, there must be more than one traveler... Maybe my love and his brother? Oh, Loki would be so pleasant to have around now, my old lover, my rival and pure hatred, my darling and everything. He must have come for a visit and brought along Thor!

Now if I am correct, which I always am, Loki will arrive to find a new identity for Thor. That will be simple, the old oaf will fit right in with the buff body builders of France. He should be arriving around... nine? In the afternoon? No, the morning, he is close. I wonder how the old buzzard had changed, really. Not much, I hope, we can fight around like old times. 

I lounge till eight, then I fix up my hair with a simple movement of my hand. I leave my short dress on, a stringy robe hanging loosely over my arms. The energy rifts all or a sudden, and I can feel them more detailed. Loki is here, yes, but it is not Thor he has brought to visit me, no, no, no, it is a girl. A very strong girl at the feel of that, she is tough, perhaps tougher than Thor. She has a conflicted family, yes... and many anger and trust issues. I do wonder, in all sense, why would Loki bring a girl to me? Does the runt need a new name? Gods, I hope not, fitting s girl would be horribly difficult. The energy wafting off her comes in strong powerful waves, much like the contractions of a mother's child birth.

I frown, what if Loki is courting the rock of a woman? Oh how revolting would that be? I listen a bit longer, then their relationship clears. Much to my relief, they are simply companions on a mission to escape Asgard. They are in various stages of rivalry friendship... most of the time silently cursing each other, but not letting too harsh of harm to come near the other, maybe this is just to keep the rivalry on its toes. Maybe it is the fact that they are slowly falling for each other, maybe I just have to... push them off the edge of a cliff. Figuratively or no, I am undecided. 

Whatever, let them come and let cowardly Loki explain to me why he has been absent for nearly four decades, causing many troubling news to say I killed him all those years ago. Oh, how the public will react to this! I laugh to my self. Then, the energy retches at my stomach, pushing me off the couch and to the door. I smile wide and swing it open, revealing two very surprised faces.