Not an update, but please read it all❤️.

Hi.
Recently I've been feeling pretty sad about myself.
I've been staying up until 4am crying about my image.
I don't tell anyone because I don't want them to worry.
But luckily for me, no one I know reads this.
Not gonna lie, I look in the mirror and hate what I see.
I always tell myself "I love the inside of me but not the outside."
Recently a lot of the comments on the chapters of this book have been "I don't look like that girl, I'm chubby".
Honestly, I don't look like that either. I have so many flaws, but doesn't everybody?
I'm going to say something, but not just for myself, also for everyone else who needs it.
Nobody is perfect. I know sometimes it's hard to understand that because everywhere you look shows "perfect" people. In movies and tv shows all the characters are so skinny you could snap them off. If someone's a bit chubby, they're immediately the "funny one" or "the dumb one". They're never normal. But being perfect isn't being skinny. Being perfect Is being you. So what if your not a stick. Who cares if you have thick arms and legs. Not everyone needs abs. The the things that truly make you perfect is your personality. The way you treat others, the way you treat yourself, and just truly being you. I can't tell you how many times I have been embarrassed to go out because I can't find an outfit that doesn't make me look like an elephant, or how many times I ask myself why I'm not good enough, and why I'm not beautiful. Truth is, I am beautiful. And so are you. You were made for the body you have, and if everyone had the same body shape, then life would be pretty boring. Life is short, so while you have the time, love the body you were given. Take it out and show the world. Don't be ashamed of it because no matter what you are amazing and beautiful.
Please never forget that you ARE good enough and no matter what type of body you have, that you are perfect and beautiful, no matter what anyone else says.
I know people can be cruel sometimes, and people will judge no matter what, but show them you don't care. Let them see how perfect you are and watch them be shocked. Instead of letting comments pull you down, you should use them to build yourself up.
Sorry about this long rant,
But I needed to hear this for myself.
And who knows, maybe someone else needed to hear it too.
I Love each and every one of you beautiful people.
Goodnight.