24

Y/N POV
——————
The weekend before Valentine's Day

Since Valentine's Day is coming up Jaeden thought it would be a good idea to have a 'Valentine's Day party'. Now I know what your thinking. Tons of people eating snacks, drinking, dancing, having fun, well let me tell you, your COMPLETELY wrong. At this lovely 'Valentine's Day party' there were 10 people (Jaeden, Finn, Wyatt, Jack, Jeremy, Chosen, Sophia, Millie, Holly and Y/N) All 10 of us were sitting in a circle on Jaedens floor playing Truth Or Dare while eating popcorn and drinking root beer.

"Who's going next?" Asked Jaeden

"MEEE" yelled Jack

"Okay Okay! Pick someone" Jaeden said

"Uhhhhhh"

"Finn, Truth or Dare"

"Dare"

"I dare you to run down the street while using your shirt as a lasso" said Jack trying not to laugh

"Fine." Finn sighed as he got up and took his shirt off. He held it in his left hand and walked out the door all the way to the end of the street. We all had our phones out ready, soon enough we heard loud foot steps on the paved road. We all looked up and saw Finn doing exactly what Jack told him to do. When he finally got inside the house he turned to Jack and took a deep breath in "I hate you" he said while breathing out.

Once we were all back in our little circle it was time for Finn to ask someone.

"Y/N truth or dare" he said

"Pick someone else I have to go to the bathroom" I said as I stood up and walked up stairs

When I was done I walked out of the bathroom and back down stairs. When I was halfway down the steps I looked down at my friends only to see Sophia kissing Jaeden. I saw him trying to push her away, but I didn't care. Everyone turned to look at me, and tears were streaming down my face. I quickly ran upstairs, grabbed my coat and shoes, than ran out the door and down the street. I didn't know where the hell I was going, but I honestly didn't care. I just wanted to be Far away from Jaeden and Sophia.

After running for about 20 minutes I finally came to a gas station with a Café inside. When I walked in there weren't very many people but the few people who were there started staring at me, probably because my face was red, I was out of breath, my eyes were puffy, and there was mascara running down my face.

I walked over to the Café and ordered a French Vanilla I went to give the cashier my money, but she refused to take it and said it was on the house, but she probably only said that because I look like a psycho.

I found a booth and sat down I took my phone out of my pocket and noticed I had many messages from Jaeden. I was about to turn my phone off until Finn started calling me. I wasn't going to answer it but I felt obligated to considering Finn is literally my best friend.

"Hello" I said quietly trying to hold tears back

"Y/N! oh my god, are you okay, where are you?!?" Finn asked sounding worried. It sounded like he was outside.

"I'm not telling you"

"I promise I won't tell Jaeden. I'm alone outside right now, I came out to look for you, Jaeden wanted to come but I told him to stay home because he would just make things worse" he said sounding very serious

"I'm at a gas station about a 20 minute run from Jaedens house"

"Okay I'll be there in a bit" he said and than hung up the phone.

25 minutes later

I was sitting alone in a booth staring down at my warm drink, tears still falling down my face. I heard the door open so I looked up, when I did I saw Finn.

I stood up and ran over to him hugging him tightly. I was trying to hold tears back but as soon as he looked at me and asked if I was okay, I started bawling my eyes out again.

Finn ordered a drink for himself than came over in the booth with me.

I hugged into his shoulder and we just sat there in silence.

This was going to be the worst Valentine's Day ever.

(790 words)

A/N
———
Sorry for not updating in a while, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also a big thanks to -lovesick for giving me inspiration//helping me write this chapter. Please check out their account or give them a follow:)
Thanks:))

<3