13

Y/N POV
——————
We were all sitting in the living room just talking when someone else knocked at the Door. Finn went over answering it expecting it to be his friends. But it wasn't, it was my mom. I forgot about the thing with Brenda and how she would be back today. Don't get me wrong, I love my mom and she loves me, but she wasn't very happy that I didn't ask to have friends over. But my mom being the Amazing person she is, she quickly got over it and decided to leave us alone. She gave me a kiss and a hug, said goodbye to everyone and than left to go to the mall.

As my mom was leaving Finns friends showed up. I was standing there as 5 people walked into my house. Finn introduced me to them as they walked in.

First there was Gaten he ALSO had curly hair just like 4 other people already in my house. He smiled at me and shook my hand as he walked in.

Than there was Caleb. He was tall, he also had short black hair like Chosens and he had a warm smile.

Than there was Noah he had longer light brown hair he was also tall, and I swear his smile could literally cure a disease.

Next was Millie, she was so pretty! (And I loved her accent) She had short brown hair that looked amazing on her, and she was about my height. She walked in And gave me the biggest hug ever, than stood by my side as the last girl came in.

And lastly there was Sadie she was also very pretty! She had medium length hair which was the colour of Sophia's but a bit darker. As soon as she walked in she joined Millie and I than gave me a big hug.

We all walked back into the living room. All of the guys were on the biggest couch (since there were more boys than girls) but It still wasn't big enough. Jack had to sit on Finn, Jaeden had to sit on Wyatt, and Noah had to sit on Gaten. Our couch wasn't any better though. The couch only sits 2 people, so I was sitting on Sophia while Millie was sitting on Sadie.

"So what do you want to do now" I asked

It was silent for a little while

"OOO let's go live on Instagram" said Millie

"Yes! Let's do it on my account because I want my fans to properly meet Y/N" said Jaeden

"How about we do it in the kitchen The lighting is better, and there is more places to put Jaedens phone" Jack suggested

Everyone agreed quickly running to the kitchen to try and get a seat. Of course I was the last on in there, and there were no seats left.

"Y/N come over here" said Jaeden

I walked over and looked at Jaeden, he looked back at me and patted his lap.

As we started the live stream you could see mostly everyone, but I accidentally covered Jack because I was sitting on Jaeden, so he went and sat on Wyatt's lap.

Through the live stream I started noticing the comments

Is that his girlfriend?

Why is jack on Wyatt, what happened to FACK (btw, no i do not ship 'Fack' I just thought it would be funny to put that comment there)

She's pretty

WHO IS THAT

Wth

Hi Millie

I was reading all the comments and so focused on them that I didn't even notice Jaeden trying to get my attention.

"Y/N"

"Y/N?"

"Y/NNNNNN" Jaeden repeated

"Mmhm" I quietly replied still focused on the comments

"Okay Guys So this is my best friend Y/N" said Jaeden

Than Jaeden started answering questions about me

How old is she

"She's 14"

How did you meet her

"Well, um.... we'll save that for another day"

I started to laugh. I think he was embarrassed because we accidentally met when I was trying to order pizza.

Another 30 minutes had passed and we were still live on Instagram. A lot of us were starting to get really bored and hungry, considering it was now 3:30 and we haven't eaten anything all day.

"I have a great idea!" Said Millie

"What's your great idea" replied Noah

"Me and the girls can go shopping for a bit, while you guys stay here and hang out. Than when we are done shopping we will buy pizza for everyone, since we are all hungry. I'm telling you, it's a win win situation" Millie said

Everyone seemed to agree and like the idea, so we all said goodbye and than ended the livestream.

"Alright, Sophia you get us an Uber to the mall, and I'll ask my mom if it's okay"

as soon as I texted my mom, I though about someone. Elisabeth.

"Oh also I have this Friend, her name is Elisabeth, can she come? You guys would really like her"

"Yeah sure" said Millie, Sophia, and Sadie

I quickly texted Elisabeth.

E💗

Y/N- hey!
Read 3:40pm
Y/N- um, I'm going shopping with a few friends and I was wondering if you wanted to come

E💗- friends? Who??

Y/N- Millie, Sadie, and Sophia

E💗- who tf are they

Y/N- do you want to come or not.
Read 3:45pm
Y/N- Elisabeth.

E💗- no. I don't want to come.
Read 3:46pm
(Looks like Someone's slaty)

"Oh um, never mind Elisabeth can't come, she's busy right now. Looks like it's just the four of us" I say with a fake smile

"That's fin- Oh the Uber is here!!" Said Sophia

3 of the girls left in front of me, I was about to leave but somebody's hand grabbed my wrist sending shivers through my whole body. I turned around to see Jaeden.

"Y/N, are you okay?" He asked sounding concerned

"Yeah" I Said trying to stop tears from forming in my eyes

"Y/N" Jaeden said again

"I'm fine." I gave him a quick hug and turned towards the door while wiping a tear from my face, and then headed out to the Uber.

(1110 words)

A/N
———
Next chapter might be in Jaedens POV:)
Also thanks to lQueenI for helping me write this chapter. They suggested the part where the IT/ST cast go live so the fans can meet Y/N. I thought it was a brilliant idea and decided to use it. Please go over to their account and show them some love.
Thanks so much, I truly appreciate it:)<3