32

Y/N POV
——————
I had just got situated in my plane seat when it hit me. I'm actually going home, and it made me feel so miserable just thinking about going home.

A few tears slip down my cheeks as I think about all the good memories I've had with Jaeden, Holly, Finn, and my other friends.

Then another thought came into my mind.

If I love this place so much, then why am I leaving?

I sat there for a minute debating wether I should get off the plane or not.

The last person got onto the plane, and as soon as they passed me I stood up, got my carry on, and asked them to find my luggage and take it off the plane.

As I was walking off the plane I texted Jaeden.

Y/N- are you still at the airport?

5 mins later

J💗- yeah, I am going to watch your plane leave...why?

Y/N- oh I was just wondering

J💗- oh

Y/N- have fun watching the plane take off, although I won't be on it

J💗- huh?

Y/N- turn around.

Jaeden turned around and his eyes were wide.

He walked over to me and kissed me.

But it wasn't like the other times.

This one was different.

It was special.

Jaeden pulled away.

"I-I thought you were going home!" He said while embracing me in a hug

"I was, but when I got on the plane I felt sad again, so I decided that I want to stay here with you...where I'm happy"

Jaeden kissed me again.

"You might want to let your mom know, I don't think she'll be very happy when she hears about this" Jaeden said

"I know, but she'll understand when she realizes this is where I need to be, where I'm truly happy"

Jaeden and I start walking out of the airport hand in hand.

Happy tears streaming down our face.

People staring at us,

But we don't care.

The only thing that matters is that we're still together and inseparable.

Or at least I thought we were.

Hey guys!!!
I'm super sorry I haven't updated in awhile. My life has been super hectic and I missed a ton of school so Im still trying to catch up on school work. Don't worry tho, I haven't forgotten about my books or you guys, I've actually become quite close with some of you and are proud to call them my best friends. Anyyywayyyy...While I was gone, this book somehow hit 50k reads. That's crazy. I want to thank you all so much. When I started writing this book I cringed at the thought of where it would go. I thought maybe 2 people would like it (one of them being me) but somehow you guys really enjoy it. I just want to say thanks to the people who take time out of their day to read the garbage that I've written. I'm so thankful for each and every one of you. Your all so kind and funny (I read all of your comments and try to respond to most of them). I genuinely am super thankful and love you all so much.

Thanks for everything.

<333333333

(545 words)