12

Y/N POV
——————
Once Jaeden finally told me his 'big secret', he was just bursting with excitement for me to meet his friends, especially Wyatt because he was half of the reason we even continued talking in the first place.

While Jaeden began calling/texting all of his friends, I decided to go upstairs and get ready because my hair was probably all messed up and I had no makeup on.

For my makeup I decided to something a bit simple so I just put on a bit of concealer under my eyes than I put mascara on and a bit of lip balm so my lips don't look crusty as hell. I also put highlighter on my cheek bones and on the tip of my nose.(you can NEVER forget about highlighter.EVER.)
For my outfit I wanted to wear something cute but comfy so I wore a cropped sweater with black leggings and fuzzy socks. Than I just put my hair up in a simple messy bun.(outfit below, if you don't like it, just pretend you are wearing something else)

After about 45 minutes I was about to walk back downstairs when I heard the doorbell ring

After about 45 minutes I was about to walk back downstairs when I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly ran downstairs and stood behind Jaeden as a bunch of people entered my house.

The first person to enter was Wyatt, I know this because I saw him when I was on FaceTime with Jaeden, I remember him because of his hair, it kinda reminds me of red noodles... but in a good way.

The next person to walk in was a boy who was smaller than the rest. He had freckles spotted around on his cheeks with brown curly hair and an adorable smile.

Than there was a very tall guy who walked in. He also had freckles and curly hair, but his hair was a darker brown or black. When he walked in I heard Jaeden call him something like 'frog face' which kind of confused me, but I'm sure I would her the story behind the nickname in a little while.

After 'frog face' there was another taller guy. He seemed very nice. He had short black hair and once again a very warm and welcoming smile.

Damn what's up with these boys. Most of them either have curly hair or cute/nice smiles.

Than Walked In a guy who was medium height. He had dirty blonde/light brown hair, and get this.. IT WASN'T CURLY. He gave me a slight wave and walked in with the rest.

Than, FINALLY, in walked a girl. She was so pretty. She had short reddish/orangish hair that was slightly curly (it sounds weird to explain but it's very cute and suites her very well) her face had many freckles and she had big blue eyes. As soon as she noticed me looking at her, her face lit up and her eyes widened. She quickly ran over and embraced me in a big hug. I'm assuming she was happy to finally have a girl to hang out with.

"Hi!! It's so nice to finally meet you, I'm Sophia! Jaeden has texted us and told us so much about you and how great you are, I've also seen you in a few of his Instagram posts" Sophia said still smiling

"Hi Sophia! I'm Y/N it's nice to meet you too!" I replied.

After that Sophia and I walked into the living room talking while Jaeden closed the front door.

"Alright guys, I'm going to introduce you guys to Y/N" Jaeden said as he walked in and joined us in the living room.

"Okay so this is Wyatt, Wyatt Oleff" he said pointing to Noodle head (this isn't meant to be offensive, it's just a harmless nickname lol)

"And that's Jack, Jack Grazer, but most people call him Jack Dylan Grazer because it sounds better" Jaeden said pointing to the short kid with the cute smile

"Alright than you Have Frog Face, also known as Finn Wolfhard, we call him frog face because his face kinda looks like a frogs face.. and that's what they call him in Stranger Things" Ohh right, Mike Wheeler, Frog Face. Damn I must be blind I literally love Stranger Things and didn't even know mike wheeler was right in front of me when he walked in the door:,) I should have known by the nickname.

"This is Chosen, Chosen Jacobs" said Jaeden pointing his hands towards the tall guy with the warm smile.

"This is Jermey, Jeremy Taylor, but once again we call him Jeremy Ray Taylor because it sounds better" As Jaeden introduced Jeremy he stood up and did a little bow, which made me giggle.

"And last but certainly not least, we also have Sophia Lillis but you already know that" Jaeden said as he pointed to the girl sitting next to me.

"Now, guys this is Y/N Y/L/N She-" Jaeden was about to continue but got cut off by Jack

"Yeah yeah we know! You've literally told us everything you know about her. We don't need to be introduced to her again. We know her, she knows us. Can we do something now, I'm bored" Jack blurted out

I looked up and saw Jaeden blushing which made me start laughing a bit.

"Fine. What do you want to do?" Asked Jaeden

"TRUTH OR DARE" yelled Jack, Finn, and Wyatt

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement, so we all started playing.

Since this was basically Jacks idea, he had to go first.

"Alright... FINN, truth or dare" Jack said very excitedly

"Ummm truth"

"Do you like Millie" Asked Jack

"As a friend yes, as anything more, no" Finn replied

"Alright whatever you say" Jack said

~~~
(30 min time skip)

"Jaeden, truth or dare" Asked Wyatt

"Dare"

"I dare you to... Kiss Y/N"

As I heard those words leave Wyatt's mouth I quickly looked up at him. He was smirking at Jaeden who was now bright red like a tomato and looking at Wyatt with his eyes wide open.

"Well are you gonna do it?" Wyatt asked

Jaeden looked at me and I gave him the look of approval.

Jaeden moved closer to me. He started leaning in and so did I. We were so close to each other, my stomach felt all tingly and weird. our lips were about to touch until someone's phone started ringing.

Jaeden and I moved away from each other (in case you couldn't tell, NO they did not kiss) and everyone looked around until Finn answered his phone.

"Hello, Yeah gimmie a minute"

"Jaeden Millie was wondering if her, Sadie, Gaten, Caleb, and Noah. Could drop over for a bit" Finn said while covering the mouthpiece of his phone with his hand

Jaeden looked at me and I nodded my head

"Yeah" said Jaeden

"He said yes, Alright see you then, yep bye" and with that he hung up.

Well I didn't get to kiss Jaeden, but on the bright side I'm going to be meeting more new friends:)

A/N
————
Thank you so much to pikapika0990 for giving me the idea for this chapter and showing me so much love/support. I had no idea what to write until they came up with this excellent idea. They also write books so you should go and look at their account and show them some love, and once again... thank you very much<3

(1243 words)