10

Jaedens POV
———————
The next morning I woke up on the couch with Y/N sleeping soundly on top of me. While I was waiting for her to wake up I decided to go on Instagram.

I was scrolling through fan edits liking a few when I realized that I hadn't told Y/N yet that I was an actor, and that I was in a few 'big' movies. I decided today was going to be the day I would tell her because I was afraid that if I waited any longer she would find out from someone else instead of me.

30 minutes had passed. It was now 10:40 and Y/N was finally waking up.

"Good morning" I said as Y/N began to open her eyes

"Gggggood morning" Y/N half squealed while stretching her arms up in the air

"How did you sleep"

"Good, you?" She said

"Good" than there was a moment of silence

"Y/N"

"Mmhmm" Y/N mumbled

"I have to tell you something, and it's kinda important" as soon as I said that Y/N opened her eyes and slowly sat up

"What do you need to tell me" she questioned

"I've kinda been keeping a big secret from you" I said

"Well What is it?"

"Well um I-I didn't want to tell you this because I wanted to be treated normal and not like some random person who you call your best friend and say you "like them" but than you just go behind their back and use them for fame and shit, but basically I'm an actor. I was in the 2017 IT movie playing Billy and I was also in the book of Henry playing, well Henry. I promise I was going to tell you but I couldn't, or at least not over FaceTime or through text messages, so yes I came here to spend 1 full week with you but to also tell you this."

I was talking so fast that I had to pause for a moment to catch my breath, than I remembered that I left out a piece of information.

"Oh yeah, I'm also following you on a fake Instagram account so you wouldn't find out. My real one is @jaedenwesley"

The room was completely silent for at least 3 minutes. Y/N just sat there staring at me, than she finally broke the silence.

"Jaeden, I understand. I-it just kind of hurts me to know that you thought I might actually use you for fame" Y/N said sounding kind of hurt

"I know, I know.. it's just it has happened to me before. I told someone as soon as we met, I thought I could trust them, and than they went and used me for fame. Once they got the fame they wanted, they left me."

"Don't worry, I would never do that to you. I don't like you because of your fame or because your 'THE Jaeden Lieberher ' (said in a mocking fan girl voice lol) I like you because your you, and no matter what other people say you aren't afraid to be yourself"

My cheeks turn bright red as I smother Y/N in a massive hug. Words cannot explain how happy that made me feel. I suddenly realize that I have the best friend in the entire world.

(577 words)

A/N
Sorry this was cringy😬
Also thank you so much for 150+ reads💗