3

Y/N POV
——————
"Who are you talking to?" Elisabeth asked as I was smiling down at my phone
"Oh, no one.. just uh the pizza guy" I quickly responded, with a smile still plastered on my face

"Really. Your smiling, while ordering our pizza"
"I'm excited Okay!" I started to become a bit annoyed. I don't know why she needed to know who I was talking to, or why she wouldn't believe me.
I looked back down at my phone

UNKNOWN NUMBER
UN- Jaeden

Jaeden. That's a cute name, maybe he is cute too. I started to feel my cheeks go red, so I quickly lost the thought of the cute boy behind the name before Elisabeth could notice.

Just as I thought I was in the clear, Elisabeth said the one thing I DID NOT want to hear. "Oh my god! Look at your cheeks, why are they so red!"
I had to quickly think of a lie but it had to be good, so I told her I didn't feel very well.

After that I ran to the bathroom and sat on the floor trying to get the redness in my cheeks to go away. It was kind of working until Elisabeth scared me to death by banging on the door and yelling "Y/N ARE YOU OKAYYYYYY!?"

I than quickly realized that this was going to take a lot longer than I had hoped.

JAEDENS POV
—————————

As I ended my conversation with Y/N, I noticed Wyatt staring at me so I quickly gave him a look that kinda said "what"

Wyatt smirked and said "you look awful interested, who ya talkin' to"
"Just a girl" I quickly replied
"Ooooo who is this girl?" Asked Wyatt
"Well her name is Y/N"
"Cute name, how'd you meet her?" He replied
"Wellllll you see we didn't exactly meet.. she accidentally texted me thinking I was the pizza guy..." I knew saying that was a mistake. Because as soon as I did Wyatt started dying laughing and said "I KNEW SOMETHING HAD TO BE WRONG, YOU WERE ACTUALLY TALKING TO A GIRL... WHO ISN'T YOUR MOM OR SOPHIA...... HAHAHAHAHAH"
That comment actually kinda hurt me. I've never had the best luck with girls, but that might be a good thing. That means I won't give up on Y/N. I will make it work.

"Wyatt you don't understand, this ones different, I actually want to try" I said sounding kinda hurt. "Oh wait, your actually being serious?" Wyatt said "yes now can you please help me" I snapped back "yeah! This is easy tho, just get her Instagram, and keep texting her" Wyatt said, sounding very proud of his plan. The only problem is that Wyatt was forgetting one small detail. "Wyatt that's a great plan... but I can't follow her on Instagram" "why not?" He sadly replied "because she doesn't know who I am, and I think she'll notice I'm basically "Instagram famous" when she sees that I'm verified and that I have 1.7 million followers"

Wyatt stopped for a minute, he than looked at me and said "make a fake account, use your real name, and post real photos, and follow a few people but don't let your fans find out" he said, once again sounding very proud of his plan "perfect!!" I said with a little too much confidence.

I didn't want to wait very long to see what Y/N looks like, so I immediately texted her

Y/N

Jaeden~ Hey

                                          Y/N~ Haii

Jaeden~ I have an odd question😂😬

                                              Y/N~ okayyy lmao...

Jaeden~ Do you have Instagram:))

                                                        ...

As I saw those 3 dots my stomach had SO MANY butterflies, I'm not sure why tho

                                                        Y/N~ yesss haha it's Y/N-Y/L/N

Jaeden~ kk:))

I opened up Instagram searched up Y/N's username and requested to follow her.

Instagram-Y/N-Y/L/N started following you!

As I clicked on her profile only one thought came to my mind.
Holy shit. Y/N's Beautiful.

(676 words)