18

Y/N POV
________
When I got to school it was second period. I got out of the car, said bye to my mom and walked into the school. I went straight to my locker and got my English book and walked to english. When I walked into the classroom my teacher looked me dead in the eyes

"Your late Ms. Y/L/N"

"I-I know i had something important to do, sorry" I said

"What Can possibly be more important than my class! Please tell me! Oh and can you also tell me why you were gone for 1 week?" He said

"Well, I was gone for a week because I was sick, and than today I was late because I was dropping my brother off at the airport" I obviously lied, but I knew He would be really mad if I told him the real reason why.

He just sat there looking at me.

Until someone decided to speak up.

"Bull shit!!"

I looked over.

Elisabeth.

"She's lying to you. She was gone for 1 week because she made some new friends who obviously only like her because they pity her. She was off for one week doing whatever the fuck she wanted with her new "bffs". And Y/N doesn't even have a brother. The guy she was dropping off at the airport was one of her new best friends who she met WITH ME by accident. She was trying to order us pizza one night and accidentally texted him instead. He came to visit her for 1 week, and went home today."

The teacher and the whole class looked shocked.

"So, you skipped a full week of school" the teacher said.

I stayed quiet.

"Please go down to the office"

I just stood there, than finally said something.

"So your sending me to the office because I spent a week with someone who actually made me feel happy and once in my life I fit in, but your not sending Elizabeth to the office for saying shit and fuck!?!" I was pissed.

He slowly nodded his head than pointed to the door.

I felt tears burning in my eyes, but I held them back. I WAS NOT about to cry.

I flipped Elizabeth off and left the classroom. I slammed the door so hard I'm surprised it's still attached to the wall.

I walked straight to my locker, got my book bag and walked out of the school all the way to my house.

When I got home I started sobbing.

It's only been a few hours and I already miss Jaeden more than ever.

I laid down on my bed letting my tears stain my face and sink into my bed sheets.

My phone was right next to me.

I was waiting for Jaeden to call me.

~~~

3 hours later I woke up. My eyes were puffy and my face was red. I felt my phone buzzing and immediately picked it up when I saw the contact name.