14

Y/N POV
—————
When we arrived at the mall, the first place we went was Starbucks because you can not walk through the mall without something to sip on. I decided to get a grande ice Carmel macchiato. Once I got my drink I stood by the side and waited for the other girls to get their order.

Everyone had finally gotten their order, so we walked out of Starbucks and started strutting through the mall. As we were all walking I saw a black store with big white letters in the corner of my eye. I quickly stopped and looked at my friends, than back at the store. They all looked at the store and we excitedly walked in. As we entered Sephora we were greeted by a worker who nicely handed us a little basket and told us to look for him if we needed any assistance. We quickly thanked him and than started hunting for makeup.

By the time we were all finished I had a lot of swatches on my arms and a basket filled with 7 things. I had the benefit hoola bronzer, Sephora brow pencil, benefit professional shine vanishing powder, Naked basics 3 palette, Tarte pro on the go palette, KAT VON D immortal lash, And the KAT VON D everlasting liquid lipstick in the colour Ludwig (sorry if you don't like makeup, but I thought I would put in what Y/N bought because... why the hell not lol)

Once we left Sephora we just kinda browsed around the mall a bit just having fun and hanging out. I was having a great time until I started thinking about Elisabeth. I don't know why she would be mad at me. She has never acted like that before, she was always there for me and always so nice. I wonder what changed?

After about an hour we decided to stop for something to eat. Halfway through our meal I got up to go to the bathroom.

When I was walking out of the bathroom stall I looked up to see Elisabeth.

"Hi" I quietly said

She just stood there and looked me up and down like she was disgusted

"Don't act like everything is okay asshole" snapped Elisabeth

"Wha-" she didn't let me finish.

"You left me for some random guy that you met WHEN YOU WERE WITH ME. You've known him for maybe 3 weeks (A/N it could be more or less I honestly don't know at this point) and you've compleatly forgotten about me"

"I didn't forget about yo-"

"You never call me, or text me! Now your basically Instagram famous with tons of new friends, who probably don't even like you! I bet they just felt bad for you so they decided to pretend to like you! and then, when you wanted to go shopping you asked all your new snobby friends before me!"

I was speechless.

"You've known me for 6 damn years Y/N! I thought you were a good friend but I guess I was wrong. Your just a too faced bitch"

I was about to say something until I felt a giant smack in my face. When I finally realized what happened that's when I started to cry. Elisabeth had just punched me in the face.

I quickly got up and rushed out of the bathroom and back to the table. I grabbed my purse left the restaurant and called an Uber. Sadie, Sophia, and Millie were all worried and kept yelling at me to come back but I told them I didn't want to and left.

In the Uber on the way home I tried not to cry, but it was really hard. The only thing I wanted to do was go home and see Jaeden. As I was Lost in my own thoughts, my phone buzzed.

Sadie- Are you sure your Okay? Millie Sophia and I are worried

Y/N- I promise I'm fine. It's just I got into a little argument with someone. Please don't be worried, I'm on my way home and I'll see you soon💗

Sadie- Okay text or call any of us if you need anything💗

After reading that text I turned off my phone, than started silently crying in the back of the Uber.

Jaedens POV
————————
The guys and I were all having fun in Y/Ns basement, when I heard the door open from upstairs. I walked up and to the door to see Y/N standing there taking her coat off. Her makeup was smudged, her face was wet from tears, her top lip was puffy and she had a bruise just above it, and her nose was bleeding. As soon as I saw her(and the state she was in) I quickly ran up to her and gave her the biggest hug, she just stood there with her arms wrapped around me crying into my shoulder. After about a minute she started telling me what was wrong. I couldn't really pick out what she was saying because she was sobbing and she had her head buried in my shoulder, but from what I heard, Elisabeth her supposedly "best friend" got mad at her for getting better friends, called her a too faced bitch and than punched her in the face.

When she had told me the full story, I walked her to the bathroom and started cleaning her up. First I helped her wipe her makeup off, than I cleaned her bloody nose and got some ice for her swollen lip. Than she went in her room and changed into her PJ's. when she came out we went downstairs into the living room.

"You pick out something to watch while I go downstairs and tell the boys what's going on"

She just looked at me with her puffy eyes and nodded her head.

When I came back upstairs she was watching 'How I met your mother', she was curled up on the couch.

"Are you sure your okay?" I questioned

She nodded her head again

"Y/N?" I asked

She looked up at me

"Y-you know that you can trust me and tell me anything, I'm here for you"

She just nodded her head again

"Okay" I said as I went over and joined her on the couch.

When I sat right next to her she almost immediately wrapped her arms around me and cuddled her face into my chest. In no time I could feel her tears dripping on my T-shirt. I looked down at her and planted a kiss on her forehead. She looked up at me and smiled a little.

Than the front door opened. Sadie, Sophia, and Millie came running in the Living room looking at Y/N very worriedly.

(1157 words)

A/N
————
Happy new year everybody:)
I hope 2018 is a great year for all of you!
Also sorry if this chapter sucked lol
<3