6

Y/N POV
——————
Throughout the next few weeks Jaeden and I grew very close. We learnt a lot about each other. For example he now knows that I live in a house with just my mom, and I learnt that he looks quiet, but actually talks A LOT. Jaeden and I had became best friends in just a few weeks. He would set an alarm so he could wake up early just to FaceTime me while I got ready for school, than he would also FaceTime me when I got home from school until I went to bed. Sometimes I would even fall asleep on FaceTime, than in the morning I would wake up to him sleeping soundly. He NEVER hung up first. Ever. Well unless his phone died.

—————————

I tossed and turned in my bed as my stupid alarm went of. I laid there staring at my ceiling for 5 minutes until I heard my phone starting to ring. I smiled knowing exactly who it was.

"Well Good morning Jaeden" I said with a giggle

"Good morning" he replied. His voice was really raspy, it kinda made me laugh. He sounded more tired today though.

"How did you sleep"

"Good, what about you Ms. Y/L/N" he said with a smile

"I slept fine" and with that I started doing my makeup.

After an hour I was finally ready for school. I decided to do my makeup very natural today so I only wore foundation, highlighter, mascara, and a bit of lip gloss. I pinned My Y/H/L (your hair length) Y/H/C (your hair colour) hair up in two Dutch braids than I walked over to my closet to pick out my clothes. After what seemed like forever I decided to wear a light pink zip up cropped sweater with black high waisted leggings and white converse.

"I'll be right back, I need to go get changed"

Jaeden nodded his head, so I walked to the bathroom quickly getting changed.

When I came out of the bathroom I walked over to my phone. When I looked at the screen Jaeden was looking at me with wide eyes.

"What?? Do you not like my outfit" I said sounding a bit confused

"N-no" Jaeden quickly said "I love it.. y-you look amazing"

As those words left Jaedens mouth, both of our faces began to go bright red. I didn't want him to notice, so I quickly brushed it off and changed the subject.

"Thanks! Anyway... I guess it's time for breakfast"I said with a smile.

I picked up my phone and walked downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen making something that smelt absolutely delicious.

"Mmmm what are you Making?" I questioned

"French toast" my mom replied with a smile

"Mmmm"

My mom started laughing at my response, than noticed Jaeden on my phone and her face lit up. My mom was happy I had a friend like Jaeden. My parents got divorced 2 years ago and she claimed that I hadn't been the same since it happened. In school I usually kept to myself and I was pretty quiet. The only real friend I had was Elisabeth. Ever since Jaeden and I met I guess I've just been happier.

"Hello Jaeden!" My mom said with a smile

"Hi Y/M/N (your moms name)" he said back also with a smile.

After that I started eating my French toast. Before I knew it, I had to go. I was really sad, but I was going to talk to him when I got home anyway so it didn't really matter.

"Bye Jaeden" I said sounding really sad

"Do you have to go" he replied looking at me with puppy dog eyes

"Sadly, yes" I said sounding more serious than before

" sigh okayyy, have a good day in school and I'll talk to you as soon as you get home" Jaeden said

"Alright Byeeeeee" I said

"Byeeee"

Than I ended the FaceTime call and went to school.

(675 words)