7

JAEDENS POV
—————————
*before the FaceTime call last chapter*
Y/N and I have been talking for a few weeks now, and I can't stand only seeing her through a screen. Once again I was thinking about her when my phone distracted me by buzzing.

                                                       Unknown number
(Y/m/n= Your moms name)
(J= Jaeden)

Y/M/N- Hi Jaeden this is Y/N mom. These past few weeks you have been making Y/N extremely happy. Before she started talking to you she wasn't acting like her self. She didn't smile very much, she wasn't as 'bubbly' and happy as she is now, she would barley talk to me. Most of the time she would only talk to Elisabeth. So... to thank you for being so nice to my daughter and making her so happy, I wanted to fly you out here so you guys can finally meet in person (that is if you want to fly out here)
Thanks:)

As I slowly read the text message my heart sank. I can't believe this just happened. I sat there for five minutes thinking about what had happened and planning on what I should wear when I meet Y/N and what I should say to her, and if I should bring her a gift or not. I was so caught up in all of these stupid thoughts that I forgot I didn't reply to Y/M/N. So I picked up my phone and quickly typed a reply.

                                                              Y/M/N

J- Hi Y/M/N!! That's an amazing idea and I would absolutely love to fly out to surprise Y/N, please just let me know when I would be flying out ASAP:)

Y/M/N- I was thinking maybe you could fly out early tomorrow

J- Yeah!! That actually works perfect for me

Y/M/N- great! I'll send you the plane ticket and tomorrow I will be at the airport to pick you up

J- okay, thank you so much!

Y/M/M- no problem! See you tomorrow:)
Read 2:43pm

Holy shit. I can't believe that just happened.

Y/N POV
——————
* present day (same day as last chapter)*

In school all I could think about was Jaeden, which is odd because I obviously think about him, just never all day.

When I got home once again my mom was at work so I walked into my empty house, grabbed some cereal, and FaceTimed Jaeden. He didn't answer. I figured he was busy so I waited for 10 minutes than FaceTimed him back. He still didn't answer. I decided to wait 20 minutes this time thinking he could have had something really important to do, or maybe his phone died, or he could have been showering.after 20 minutes I called him back. Once again he didn't answer. Than it finally hit me. Is he ignoring me? No matter how much I wanted to think about it, I decided to forget about it because me and Jaeden are best friends, he promised he would FaceTime me after school, so he probably got caught up doing something because he promised. And friends never lie.

After about 3 hours of waiting for Jaeden to answer me I started to get worried, So to calm down and stop worrying a bit, I decided to watch one of my favourite shows 'Stranger Things'.

I had been watching 'Stranger Things' for two hours when I heard a knock at the door. I walked over to the door and opened it expecting it to be my mom home from work. But when I opened the door, i saw beautiful green eyes staring back at me and couldn't believe who was standing right in front of  me.

(624 words)