21

A/N
———
This chapter has some swearing, a bit more than I would usually use. Just wanted to let you know so that your aware of that lol

Y/N POV
—————
It's been 3 days since Jaeden asked me to be his girlfriend.

That night after it happened we went back downstairs and told everybody, they were happy.

We haven't made our relationship public yet, because I feel like I will get a lot of hate, and I don't really know if I'm ready for that yet.

Jaeden understands though.

Yesterday we were out on a walk by ourselves and someone came up with a camera and asked us if we were dating.

Of course we said no.

But than he asked why we were holding hands.

When he asked that my cheeks were beginning to get really hot and I knew that I was blushing.

This morning when I woke up, I went on Instagram because I was getting notifications all night.

When I went on, there were fan accounts and regular accounts posting the video of Jaeden and I on the street holding hands.

I immediately looked at the comments, which was a bad idea, because man they were brutal. Except for one.

Comments

jaexwyatt who tf does this bitch think she is

lollieberher ew she's not even that fucking pretty she looks like a bitch

sara0963 this preppy ass hoe is not good enough for Jaeden

losersclub8 why the fuck does Jaeden even like her

Kaylee777 Fucking slut.

holly_m_morgan awww that's cute, she's pretty!:)

lollieberher @holly_m_morgan are you fucked in the head!?

As soon as I saw that second last comment, I felt happy. So I decided to DM her.

Holly_M_Morgan

Y/N- Hi

Holly- Hello:)

Y/N- I just wanted to say thanks. I was reading through some of the comments on a video of me and Jaeden, and they were horrible. I was feeling terrible about myself until I saw your comment. It made me really happy:)

Holly- Your welcome! But you don't have to thank me! Lol people shouldn't have commented that stuff, especially if they don't even know you. They have absolutely no right to judge someone they don't know. So I thought I would write that little positive one just incase you did see it. Just to let you know that it doesn't matter what other people think of you, so why waste the time letting it get to you!

Y/N- omg. I'm literally crying right now. That was so nice!😭

After I typed that last part Jaeden stormed into my room.

"Y/N are you okay! I saw the comments don't worry"

He paused

"A-are you crying"

I nodded my head yes

"Nonononono don't cry" he said

I started laughing