t w e n t y t w o

jaemin and jeno hurriedly swam to the other side where the younger ones were assigned to.

they expected them to began fighting the guards but surprisingly, they were just hiding behind a huge crystal pillar. it looked like they were just watching them.

"why didn't you start yet?"

the two younger boys flinched at the sudden voice and looked behind them. they heaved a sigh of relief when it was just jeno with jaemin beside him.

"we are scared!!! please help us.." both of them said with pleading eyes. the older rolled his eyes and nodded.

🧜‍♀️

chenle and jeno hid behind two pillars of the palace with jaemin and jisung hiding in a pile of rocks.

its shocking that they still didn't hear anything when jeno and jaemin fought the other two. they must be really bad guards.

they eyed eachother and counted to three.

1..2..3!

jeno and chenle grabbed a hold of the two guards while jaemin held the rope that tied up the shark.

the creature started going wild and tried to escape jaemin's hold. the boy tried hard and gripped onto the rope tighter. if jisung dosen't do his job faster, the shark might go loose which will cause even more trouble.

"g-go jisung! do it!" jaemin yelled as he struggled to hold the shark.

the poor boy was holding a spear tightly in his hands. he was shaking in fear, staring at the deadly beast infront of him.

jaemin groaned and looked at jisung who was still as a rock, eyes wide staring at the great white. the beast's mouth opened wide trying to go forward and bite the boy but jaemin had stopped it.

"JISUNG!!" jaemin yelled again, on the verge of letting go of the rope. the shark was too strong.

jisung finally stepped out of his trance and looked at jaemin who was really struggling trying to hold back.

the boy looked terrified at the shark who's teeth are clearly showing infront of him, ready to chew him out.

jaemin's groans grew even louder and his fin was flipping really fast trying to pull it back. "JISUNG! NOW!" he screamed.

the said boy took a deep breath, gathered all his courage and raised the spear high. he gripped the metal with two hands and screamed as he stabbed the shark's eye.

the beast's movement came to a halt and immediately sank down. jaemin was panting hard and stared at the shark who was now dead.

he looked at jisung. the boy was shaking and stared at his hands wide eyed. "w-w-what..."

the younger was on the verge of tears. jaemin quickly went to him and engulfed the boy into a hug.

at the same time, chenle and jeno were finally done with the two guards and hurriedly approached the two.

"what happened..?" jeno asked as he looked at jisung worriedly.

chenle looked down and saw the bloody shark with a spear in his eye. his face scrunched at the sight and looked away. gross.

"come on. lets go inside and find mark, renjun, haechan and soomin. they might need help." jaemin said and got a hold of jisung's hand who was still sobbing and swam to the palace.

the other two stayed quiet and followed.

sorry if this whole thing sUCKED it may not seem realistic but who cares 🤷‍♀️

last 2 chapters before it ends!
:(

OH AND!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENO!!! LOVE YOUUUUU 💚💚💚💚