o n e

school had just ended for park soomin and walked along the hallways of her school going to the exit. she heard footsteps running behind her but she didn't mind it at first. then, the yelped when she felt someone hold her waist.

shocked, she whipped her head behind to see who it was. she groaned in annoyance.

"lucas!"

the said boy laughed. "your reaction was funny." soomin rolled her eyes and playfully slapped lucas's arm. "don't do that again!" 

the two now walked together out of school. "where do you want to hang out today soomin?" lucas asks and looks at the girl walking beside him. she looked at him before replying, "let's go to my favorite cafe!"

soomin's favorite cafe is called 'cafe 127'. this cafe is placed beside the beach which is not that far from her school. she loved the view of the ocean from the cafe that's why she liked going there.

lucas and soomin entered the cafe and immediately went to the counter to order drinks. after ordering, the set friends sat at a table beside the window which showed the beautiful scenery of the ocean.

they started talking about random stuff and gossips about school. while lucas was telling a funny story about his friend, johnny, soomin can't help but stare outside. it was the sun setting. the sun's rays on the water making it shine and for soomin, it seemed magical. in the corner of her eye, she saw seven people running to the beach.

she recognized them, they were mark, haechan, renjun, jeno, jaemin, chenle and jisung. the boys are apart of her school. they weren't the noisy type, they only hung out with themselves and were always together.

there were no people around them. soomin saw them entering the sea happily. they all dove down when the water was deep enough.

what shocked her was not only they disappeared and never came back up after they went in, it was when she saw different kinds of colors shining below the water the second they all fully submerged underwater.

i hope you like the first chapter so far! i got so many ideas for this story while i was at the beach awhile ago so please wait for it! :)