f i f t e e n

a loud ring of an alarm interrupted soomin's sleep. the girl groaned and tiredly reached out for her phone to shut the annoying sound off.

soomin let out a huge breath and finally left her bed to go to the bathroom. not forgetting, she snatched the diamond necklace off the desk and wore it. she didnt want to turn into a mermaid now.

after a quick shower, soomin changed out of her pajamas into her school uniform. she grabbed all of her things and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

the girl just heated up chinese take out from a few days ago and hurriedly ate it. she was going to be late if she hadn't eaten abit faster.

soomin wore her shoes and finally left the house. 

🧜‍♀️

the girl was just doodling on her notebook, waiting for class to start when the teacher came in. "class, attention! for today, it will be a free period." the second she finished announcing, the whole class erupted in cheers and screams in happiness. 

"but!" and everyone became silent. "you will stay in this classroom."

the teacher came upfront and held out a jar with papers. "you will be changing your seats today, as a preparation for the last semester. everyone, please pack your things and stay at the back."

everyone groaned and started to pack they're things. as soon as they finished, they all huddled at the back.

the teacher called names and each picked a number. if the two of you got the same number, you're seatmates.

then, soomin was called. she went upfront and picked a random paper inside.

she opened the piece of folded paper and looked at the number.

number 7.

since im nice, who do you want as soomin's seatmate?

pick between HAECHAN, RENJUN, JENO AND JAEMIN ONLY.

comment your pick! the one who has the most will be soomin's seatmate.

i know this was unnecessary but i wanted to do it sooo 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️