s i x t e e n

soomin went to her desired seat and quietly waited for her seatmate as she watches the others find theirs aswell.

she saw jaemin walking to her. "oh? are you my seatmate?:

the boy shook his head and showed his paper. "nope. i'm number 8." suddenly, jeno comes from behind and slaps jaemin's back. "hey! im number 8 too!"

"yah, that hurted..."

haechan came aswell and sat infront of her, while the other two sat at the back.

renjun approached her with a smile. "you're my seatmate!" they both did a hi five and renjun sat down, placing his bag beside him.

after all students settled down, the teacher announced that they can have free time and do anything they want as long as there is no noise.

haechan turned around and whispered, "guys, since its free time, why dont we plan on how to get on the throne?"

the others agreed and gathered all their chairs in a small circle.

renjun began. "so since we need to go out on 2pm, i suggest we all need to get excuses to get out of class."

"i have a class with soomin on that hour." jeno said. it was their science class.

"okay good. we three have different classes while mark is upstairs and the minors are downstairs. dont make the excuse too obvious. make it natural. especially for you two since you need to go out at the same time. we cannot be late to this mission. got it?"

they all nodded and at the same time, the bell rang. it was lunch time. "lets tell the others about the plan." jaemin said as they stood up from the chairs and exit the classroom.

soomin was the last to leave among them. as she walks faster to catch up with them, she was suddenly pulled back by the arm.

she winced at the tight grip lucas held. "stop lucas! it hurts!" and the boy immediately lets go. he muttered a quick sorry.

"what was that for?"

lucas laughed nervously and replied. "nothing. anyways, why werent you at your house yesterday? i came by but no one was there and you rarely go out after school."

soomin widened her eyes. "oh uhm, my classmates had to do a project in the beach so thats why i wasnt there haha.." she lied. lucas somehow believed it and walked along the hallways with her.

"lets eat lunch together hm?" lucas looked at her. "oh, im sorry i cant today lucas. i have to discuss an important project with my classmates right now. maybe tomorrow?" she lied.

the older pouted sadly and nodded. "okay.." soomin rolled her eyes and slapped lucas on the arm. "ew dont do that. you'll look gross."

"wow ok rude."

lucas shrugged it off. "anyways i'll be eating with jungwoo instead soooo...bye!!" the boy said before running away after, probably going to jungwoo's classroom since he always eats there.

soomin chuckled and headed to the cafeteria where they were. she went in and immediately saw the guys. she ran and sat down with them.

"what took you so long?" chenle asked.

"oh i had to deal with someone."