e l e v e n

"so you're telling me that all of you are the royal princes of the ocean and i'm a princess..?"

"yeah basically."

after looking around the cave, they finally decided to go straight to the point on why they were actually there.

the seven boys had explained everything to her, from being a merman to being apart of the royal family, a prince of the ocean and all about aquatica itself.

they also told her about the marks on their skins.

"what marks..? can i see?" soomin said. since haechan was the nearest to her, the male lifted his left sleeve and showed her the patters.

soomin looked at it thoroughly and gasped. "i have that one too!"

mark furrowed his eyebrows. "where?" soomin turned around and moved her hair aside to reveal the same mark printed on her nape.

they looked closer and saw it was glowing pink. "it's pink..." chenle mumbled quite loudly.

"it wasnt colored before but i figured it also happened the same time yours were also changing colors."

jeno suddenly butted in, "yah guys!" the seven all looked at jeno once he called.

"taeyong hyung called and said that we all should go back. he also said bring her with us if possible." jeno looked at them. renjun widened his eyes. "bring her? you mean soomin? underwater?!"

mark looked back at soomin and looked at her worriedly. "do you want to come with us? you dont have to if you dont want.."

soomin looked at each of them and thought for a short moment.

"i'll come."

🧜‍♀️

"are you ready?"

soomin looked at jaemin hesistantly before smiling and nodding. "ready."

the girl faced the water infront of her and the guys who were already in their tails, giving here encouraging looks.

she smiled and finally jumped in the water. jaemin followed after.

the water shined bright pink and soomin arose again but this time, with a tail. jaemin too.

"oh my gosh."

sorry for the inactiveness guys dhhdjsksk sorry sorry sorry
:(((((

hope u like this chapter. ♡