n i n e t e e n

"what's happening?!"

soomin sighed at lucas. she had to make this quick. they needed to get to taeyong's as soon as possible.

"look, this all might seem weird to you but i promise i'll explain everything. just, not now." the girl said. lucas raised his eyebrows and questioned her. "why not now?"

she just shook her head and looked at him desperately. "i need to go. like, now. so can you leave now?"

"okay okay jeez i'll leave but promise you tell me everything okay?" lucas said and eyed her. soomin rolled her eyes playfully and laughed. "yes i will. now go!" she motioned him leave.

lucas looked at her for the last time before he finally left the beach.

once soomin couldn't see him anymore, the girl hurriedly ran to the beach and dived down. the pink lights erupted and her legs disappeared. she swam further and further away from the shore.

she saw the seven patiently waiting on a pile of rocks. she quickly went to them. the boys noticed her presence and approached her.

"how did it go?" jaemin asked.

soomin shrugged it off. "it went fine. he didn't see me with a tail so its good."

after that, they all finally went to taeyong's cave together.

🧜‍♀️

"so, the ceremony will start at sunset. once the sun's rays will hit the diamond on top of atlantis, the throne will begin to glow. your mission is to stop ocpois from sitting on it until the sun's rays won't hit the diamond anymore. one of you should be the one sitting on the throne until its over. then, ocpois will be defeated." taeyong explained. everyone listened attentively. the older eyed all eight teens.

"are you ready?"

the group looked at one another before turning to taeyong with a confident nod.

"boys?" taeyong called out. all the boys looked at him. "use your powers wisely okay? and protect soomin aswell." they nod.

soomin spoke up, confused. "they have powers but why don't i?"

taeyong gave her a smile and held her shoulder. "you'll find them soon. now lets focus on the mission. you all need to depart now and head to atlantis now. the sunset will start soon."

it was a signal for all of them to get ready. they all leave the cave with taeyong following them from behind. they stop outside of his cave. "good luck okay? be safe." taeyong said.

"we will."

they all said goodbye before finally leaving the cave.

the mission will start next chapter 🤭

and maybe i'll update again today! watch out everyone 😂