f o u r t e e n

"boys! gather here please! we need to talk." taeyong yelled. the seven immediately beyed and went to gather around taeyong who was beside soomin aswell.

"i know this might be sudden but i secretly spied over aquatica and discovered that ocpois will take over the kingdom and rule the oceans. we obviously cant let him do that as she isn't the rightful heir of the throne and the ruler of all oceans." taeyong explained. soomin asked, confused. "wait so no one is ruling aquatica right now?" 

the older nodded. "before, yes. no one had control over the seas for over 15 years since your mother died, the last official ruler of aquatica and every after 15 years of the death of the last ruler, the throne will glow when another ruler of the kingdom will sit on it, taking it's place as the next official king or queen of aquatica and the ocean. and so happens that tomorrow will be the day when it will do it and ocpois will plan to take over the kingdom. "

haechan then spoke up. "okay...and your point is??"

taeyong sighed. "my point is that its up to all of you to stop ocpois from ruling aquatica and the oceans. with her taking the throne, she will have the power to control everything underwater. and whatever she does, certainly isn't good. so thats why i''m asking all of you to stop her and take the throne instead since you are the rightful owner of aquatica. all of you are the royalties after all. so, will you do it?"

the older male eyed the 8 mermen and mermaid infront of him. 

"yes. we will do it."

he smiled widely. "great! theres no other choice anyways."

mark then asked taeyong. "when will we start?"

"tomorrow when the sun sets and the rays will hit the big diamond on top of the kingdom, the throne will start to glow and wait for the next ruler to sit on it. they will have to sit on it until the sun officially sets to take the crown and be the ruler of aquatica and all the oceans. i want all of you to be there before the sun will set and stop ocpois from sitting on that throne." taeyong replied. 

"then i guess we'll all have to get out of school at 3 in the afternoon." renjun said. 

jisung furrowed his eyebrows and spoke up. "why 3pm? thats literally in the middle of class! we cant leave school."

chenle rolled his eyes and slapped jisung on the arm. "are you dumb? of course we have to leave at 3. we still need time to prepare and travel to aquatica which will take about 2 hours and the sun will set at around 6pm!" he said knocking some sense in jisung.

jaemin and jeno laughed at them. "nice one le."

taeyong playfully rolled his eyes at the kids then turned to soomin. "soomin, its already getting late and i think you should go home now. mark? can you please show her the way to the surface and take her home?" mark nodded then looked at soomin. "lets go?"

soomin smiled and nodded, following mark out of the cave. 

🧜‍♀️

the two were going closer and closer to the surface but then soomin suddenly stopped mark. "why?" mark questioned her. 

"isn't that the beach? people are going to see us!"

"nah. its dark out anyways, and people wont go to the beach at this hour. come on!" mark said and rose up to the water. soomin just sighed and followed mark. both of their heads were out of the water and swam to the shallow part.

the two crawled out of the water and laid down on the sand. 

"sooo, how do you turn back?"

"you just hold your diamond and it'll turn you back! it only happens if you aren't in water and in mermaid form. you cant turn into a human in the water." as soon as mark finished explaining, he touched his black diamond and immediately his tail was gone and was replaced by his legs. 

soomin followed and touched her own diamond. the tail disappeared and her legs reappeared. mark lend out his hand and helped soomin stand up. it shocked her that they both were all dry after. 

mark accompanied her home even though she refused, he still stayed with her. 

hi so uh sorry for not updating djsnjks a long chappie for u guys 💚💚💚💚

IF YOU ARE CONFUSED ABOUT THE GIVEN INFORMATION, PLEASE MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT! I'LL BE HAPPY TO REPLY.

(cuz i explain things that confuse some people lmao)

also, can u tell me if u see the emoji i placed at the top? do u see a mermaid emoji or not?