Special #1

Hello my beautiful children, guess who's back? Back again—*gets slapped* sheesh. How are youuu? I'm fine thnx, did I grow an inch taller? nOpE ;-; hbu? Idk what to do wit life lmao, I'm listening to NuruNuru Rap for sum reason.

I don't have time to edit stuff I'm sorry-
Also, the Italics and Bold of my Wattpad doesn't work for some reason but my underline is fine?? Nani the fu C C. Slight crack maybe?😂😂 (Update: apparently I just have to change my font oop-)

In which, Nagisa accidentally summoned a demon because of a dare.
~0.0~
3rd Person's POV

"Nagisa! I dare you to make a summoning circle and summon a demon!" Maehara yelled excitedly looking far too satisfied of himself, "Aren't..demons fake?" Nagisa sweat dropped internally smacking himself for joining this god forsaken game "You never know unless you try! Come on, do it!" Rio said, as she shakes Nagisa back and forth by the shoulders.

"U-um I think that's enough Rio. He's looking a bit green from all the shaking." Kayano hesitantly smile as she removes Nakamura's hands from Nagisa's shoulder. "Hmm..I guess it doesn't hurt to try." Said the bluenett, "Cool! I already asked Hazama-san for a summoning circle!!" Maehara grinned with sparkling eyes as he presented the summoning circle drawn on the ground by a darkly smiling Hazama.

"Let the darkness take over as you summon a demon, Nagisa." Hazama whispered to him as he passed by her, sweat dropping as he kneeled before the circle. "Erm..What am I even suppose to do to summon a demon??" Nagisa asked before a strong gust of wind appeared "Nurufufufufufu that's easy Nagisa-kun! You just chant!" A very tan korosensei said, "Why are you so tan!?" Maehara yelled "Nurufufufu, I just got back from the beach after tanning for 6 hours straight!" Korosensei exclaimed punching a tentacle in the air.

"What I wanna asked is WHY half of your face isn't tan!?" Rio screamed pointing at his face which is half yellow half black. "Eheheh, the umbrella I bought with me was blocking the half of my face from the sun and forgot about it because I fell asleep." The octopus sheepishly said, "I don't even know what to say to that. I wonder if the readers would get this reference taken from Koro Q."Fuwa said. Nagisa sweat dropped "Eh? What are you even talking about Fuwa-san?"

"Now! Let's get started chanting to summon that demon shall we!?" Korosensei said, already sitting before the circle "You're joining!?" Almost all the students in the game yelled "Why not? It could be fun! Nagisa-kun! Lend us your blood!" Their teacher answered "My blood?! Why do you need it?!" The bluenett asked "Every summoning needs it. Now we just need a drop of it." Korosensei said as he let the blood drop in the middle of the circle.

Nagisa sweat dropped again as he look at his newly bandaided finger. The bandaid had a design saying "Get well soon boo boo!" with hearts surrounding it. Not wasting time, the group surrounded the circle and began chanting. Screwing their eyes shut as they waited for something to happen. After minutes of waiting they opened their eyes slowly "Huh? Nothing's happening?" Isogai, mah precious boi, asked.

"You're right, Isogai." Karasuma-sensei nodded, "Maybe something went wrong while chanting." Bitch-sensei nodded along, "Must be it. Eh—wait– When did you guys joined it?!" Maehara yelled, "The octopus dragged us here before you guys started the ritual, you just didn't noticed." Bitch-sensei waved a hand in front of her in a dismissal manner.

"So why is nothing happening?" Korosensei gazed at the circle with something akin to disappointment, "You're disappointed?" Kataoka asked, "Of course! I wanna meet a demon ya know?!" Their wiggly teacher answered throwing his tentacles in the air.

Silence surrounded the group before the circle in the middle of them glowed, "Ah!?" Kayano yelped as smoke started appearing from the circle "Stand on guard!" Karasuma said as the students stood up, holding onto their pistol filled with BB pellets. Nagisa stayed seated ,though with his guard up, looking at the smoke with narrowed, curious eyes.

Rinka's eyes widen a fraction,"I can't see it clearly but there's a shadow of someone in the middle of the circle, Karasuma-sensei!" She yelped. Dark chuckling could be heard as  sinister red light flashed from the smoke and a dark shadow rose. "Who could be the human who summoned me?" A deep, dark voice rumbled. Out of fear most of the students pushed Nagisa in front. "Eep-!!" He yelped, "Ho? A midget?" The voice chuckled mockingly.

A vein popped as Nagisa yelled, "I'm not a midget!" The voice only laughed harder. Suddenly a strong gust of wind blew the smoke out of the open windows of the classroom, revealing a not so sinister looking demon, smirking smugly. "Aww~ I was starting to have fun to~" He pouted mockingly for a moment before the smirk came back. "Such a cute summoner you are~" Leaning closer to Nagisa, "The name's Karma. What about you sweetheart?"

Somehow, someway Nagisa knew. That this would be the start of his very much cursed love life with the demon who would be sticking to him like glue.
———

Well, that was something. Reading back to my old stories makes me want to barf =~=

Honestly speaking, my writing improved. I think, did it? Lol Anyways, that about it. I just wrote a special chapter bc ive been itching to write and publish something instead of just writing on my notebook when I don't want to listen to my teachers lol.