My Love~

3rd Person's POV ( Meeeeeeeeee )
Karma woke up early to go to work,Actually the alarm clock woke him up ,he yawns while rubbing out the sleepiness out of his eyes and starts to sit up right until he felt arms wrapped around his waist loosely.

He looked over to his side and was greeted with a cute view of his Boyfriend sleeping with his mouth slightly open with his Neko ears twitching slightly making him smile at the sight " Cute " He said while chuckling quietly to himself. He then starts ( Tries ) to take off the arms wrapped around him but every time he does so Nagisa only tightens his arms unconsciously making Karma Just give up and lay down again beside Nagisa falling back asleep.
>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<
Nagisa woke up with a Yawn,Sitting up straight And stretching his arms out and lay down again.Looking over to his 3 Years boyfriend sleeping peacefully besides him made him smile happily as he remembered how they met ( Ooooor How he rescued you.. )
~ FLASHBACK ~
Little Nagisa ( 8 years old ) is running around the Hybrid orphanage's Backyard happily until he saw a Butterfly,Being a cat Hybrid he is he decided to follow it inside a forest .when he lost the butterfly He said " Butterfly ~?? Where are you~?? " then starts wandering around randomly in the forest trying to find the butterfly,He got out of the forest unknowingly and stumbled upon a bunch of bullies who then began to bully him saying he was " Ugly " " Weird" and all those shit until Little Karma ( 9 years old ) Came to rescue scaring the bullies. He then goes over to Nagisa who is bawling his eyes out and ask " Are you ok? " .

Nagisa Sniffles and looks up at Karma and said " Y-Yea...I-I'm fine.."
" Well..you don't look fine to me " Karma replied while looking at Nagisa's scrape Knee " Come with me, I'll treat your Wound " He then put Nagisa's Right arm around his shoulder and help him walk towards his House.

When they reached Karma's house they were Greeted with Karma's Mom " Where were you Young Man? " She said in a strict voice until she notice Nagisa weeping with his scraped Knee and His Neko ears flat in his head, she gasp " Oh my god what happened to you little boy? " She said in worry " I-I was- " Nagisa was Cut off by Karma saying " He was Bullied ". She let the two come in and make them sit on the couch while she get the Medical kit. There was a awkward silence between them until..." Thank you..." Nagisa Whispered, " Why are you thanking me? " Karma replied confused.

" Because..."

" Because.....?? "

" I never have someone to protect me before...And I'm happy..."

" Oh...Hey...What's your Name? "

" ....Nagisa " Nagisa replied smiling " What's Yours? "

" Karma " Karma replied Blushing.

Karma's Mom came back with the Med kit and treated Nagisa's knee.
( Gonna skip Lmao ) And that's how they Met.

- Nagisa ( 17) ,Karma (18 )-

Karma asks Nagisa to go meet him at the Park, ( Gonna make this fast ) Nagisa goes to the park to meet Karma and asks " What is it?" .Karma fidgeted " Uhh....I-I want to say that....I....I.... l....Lo...Lo...." " Whata re you trying to say?? " " I Love you!! ".

That left Nagisa Speechless " W-w-what...? What did you say? " he stutters blushing madly. Karma took a deep breath " I said...I love you " He said more determine." I....I don't know what to say..but....I Love you too Karma-Kun " He smiled sweetly. Karma cheered in the inside " So..do you want to be my boyfriend? " " Sure! " This time Karma Cheered out loud because of happiness.

~ FLASHBACK END ~

Karma was snapped back to reality by Nagisa saying " Hey! Stop daydreaming! Your Gonna be late!! ". " What...? " He replied and looks at the alarm clock " HOLY--!! Oh fuck! I'm gonna be late! "
He then starts to hurriedly shower,put on his clothes for work and other shit he needs for work. As he was about to go out of the house Nagisa called out " Hey! Aren't you gonna eat breakfast? " " Oh yea! Thank Nagisa!" He kisses Nagisa and eat the toast,Not satisfied he branch a toast on his mouth on the way to his work.

Back to Nagisa,He leaned at the doorframe and said " I really Love him.." He smiled

---------------

DONEEEEEEEEEEE BTW THIS IDEA IS MINE~

BYE POTATOES~