~Happy Birthday~

So this is extremely late for me to greet Karma-kun's Bday but whatever
This is dedicated to @ChrysLeva13 Thank you so much for this idea
---------------
Nagisa-chan--I mean Kun's POV
* RING RING RIIIIIIIIING!! * ( Alarm clock language: WAKE THE FUCK UP BETCH )
I turned off the Alarm clock as I was standing up yawning then turn to look at the clock,as I was standing there frozen staring in shock infront of the clock,All I can think of is ' IM LATE FOR SCHOOOOOOOL!!! ' Then I snap out of my daze ( Cue Daze and Confused) And started to change out of my pajamas to my school uniform,brushes my teeth,runs downstairs takes a toast and Yelled " BYE MOM!! " Even tho she doesn't care...One day she'll be dead by my hands Hehehe. Oh and did I Mention that I'm planning to confess to Karma-kun? Hehe
I hope it goes well..

~ Time skipeu ~
I was panting hard from ( Buttsmeks? )All the running I did from down the hill up here argh...Oh!!! I almost forgot! Its Karma's Birthday today!! I almost gasp out loud ' How can I forget this day?! ' then starts walking towards Class- E while Muttering to myself " Bad Nagisa.....Bad bad Nagi......". I open the sliding door quietly then steps in, only to hear Nakamura-San's Voice " Well look who's Here,Haha I almost thought you're not gonna show up today Nagi! " Along with Kayano's Voice " You're Late Nagisa!! Where we're you!?" Making me wince because of her loud voice.

Strangely Koro-Sensei is not here yet well that's fine As long as he didn't know I'm late. I sat down on my usual seat besides Kayano and sets down my Bad beside my Table,' Where's Karma-kun? Hah...Must be cutting again somewhere out there ' Then Koro-Sensei Entered the room Saying " Morning Class Nyufufufufufufu~" aaaaaaand the class starts duh.

~ Karma's POV ~
Ugh...School is boring who made them anyway? Anyhow...I wonder if Nagisa-Kun remembers that today is my Birthday Hmm...I love my Nagisa-kun~ .I sat down under a tree and fell asleep there with Nagisa in my dreams under me .( Pervs lol )

~ Yet another time skip ~

Nagisa's POV
Yes!! School is dooooone!! Time to find Karma-kun! . As I was walking around the forest aimlessly trying to find Karma-kun and finally I found him! Geez how hard is it to find red hair somewhere in this thick green colored trees? Very hard ( Like yer dick?) apparently well..for me anyway.

I walk towards him to wake him up only to here " Mmm...Nagisa....I love you so much......" Making me blush furiously, calming my blush Down I shook his shoulders to wake him up " Hey,Wake up sleepy Head school's over " Then i saw him blink his eyes open then rubs them with his hand yawning cutely,awwww~

" Oh hey Nagisa,why did you wake me up?"

" I came to wake you up...oh and I have something to say actually....." I said turning shy suddenly

" Oh? Really? Sure let's go somewhere private " Karma said leading in a nearby lake

" Wow..." Was all I could say because of the stunning view of the lake before me ,the water was Sparkling as the sunlight hits it directly and a few birds flying around, Deers scattered around the place and some bunnies here and there. " Beautiful isn't it? " Karma Said smiling, " H-How did you find this place? " I said in awe. " Ah I accidentally stumbled upon this lake, So...what are you going to tell me? "

" O-oh!! Right! Uhh...h-how should I say this uhh..." I then took a deeeeeep breath and started talking again " K-Karma-kun...We've been friends for years now and what I want to say is that....I-I-I...L-love....Y-You..." Clamping my eyes shut tightly,there! I said it!! Then I open my eyes looking at Karma hopefully only to see him smiling lovingly At me then he pulls me closer to him then whispers to my ears ' I love you too Nagisa-kun 'making me almost teared up I held my tears back and hugs him back snuggling my face in his chest whispering " Thank you for returning my feelings " then He leans in and kiss me as I kiss him back then I pulls back slightly remembering something And mumbles In his mouth " Oh and happy birthday Karma-kun " Feeling him smile on my mouth then I kissed him again.

~ Karma's Thoughts ~
H-He remembered its my birthday...I'm so happy that he loves me .....

I love you so much Nagisa Shiota

---------

Done~

Peace out Hoes