In the library where we do our 'research'

Ummm...sorry for being gone for days! We were studying for the test! Good thing it's over!
So hope u guys enjoy this!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Nagisa's POV
I was in the library with Karma doing a research on what Koro-sensei has asked us to do I think he wanted us to research on the most effective way to kill him? Or maybe that's what I heard him say but anyway we're here doing the research and by the way when I said 'we' I totally meant 'me because Karma wasn't really doing anything,just there reading a book on how to do the stuff, You get my drift? ( Koro-sensei: I know what he's doing * wiggles eyebrows* Me: oh shut up ! And u don't even have eyebrows!!) yea.

I was busy with the research and I think it's already afternoon when we finished, I stretch my arms wide then picked up the papers that I wrote the research on,I stood up then turned off the computer. I went around and tried to look for Karma . I look around but I couldn't find him but there's only one place left...the storage room.

I went to the storage room and saw Karma masturbating. Seeing him groan and grunt heavily turns me on and made we want to look even more but instead I made a noise then he stopped " Who's there?" He said standing up and slightly walked around "Oh hey Nagisa , did you like what You saw?" He said with that sexy smirk on his face.it only turns me on more " I could give you more" I said Then kisses him hungrily while gripping his shirt tightly and started to grind on him " Ah Fuck.." Karma groaned but kisses Back just as hungrily.

My POV ( Get yer holy water ready xD Horrible Smut ahead lmao )

Karma being an impatient person he is tears Nagisa's polo from the middle making buttons fly everywhere and making Nagisa pull back from the kiss with a gasp " H-Hey! That was-- Mmp!! " He started to protest but Karma shuts Him up by kissing him.

He then pins Nagisa into a wall kissing down him neck making a hickey form on him neck. He then fumbles with Nagisa's on Blt and undid his pants Button and pull down the zipper then tugs down Nagisa's Pants leaving him in his boxers. Nagisa feeling unfair with him just only in his boxers while Karma is still fully dressed, Hu tugs off Karma's Polo forcefully and pulls down Karma's pants along with his boxers only to put his dick in his mouth, Deep, he then starts to bob his head up and down with his tongue working underside of his cock Never breaking eye contact.

Karma looks down at Nagisa With lustfull amber eyes as Nagisa gives him a blowjob,He then throws his head back with a groan when Nagisa sucks hard on his dick " Ahh..Shit...Fuck..I'm gonna cum..." He moaned gripping Nagisa's Hair, He started to move his hips fucking Nagisa's mouth till he hit the back of his throat. He came into Nagisa's mouth with a load groan making Nagisa moaned feeling his cum sliding down his throat. " Oh fuck.." He pulled his dick out of Nagisa's mouth and said " Swallow." Nagisa did so without hesitation.

Nagisa stands up and kisses Karma making him taste himself. He pulls out of the kiss. He then strips Nagisa out of his boxers. " Jump." He jumps and Karma holds him up against the wall with his hand under Ass " What do you want me to do Baby boy? " He ask in a deep voice that made Nagisa moan.

" Fuck me!! "

" Slow or fast~?? "

" Fast!! "

"Gentle or Hard??"

" Hard-- Goddamnit Karma just fuck Me already!! " And that was the last straw for Karma, He thrusted up Nagisa's hole burying his dick deep and starts fucking Nagisa Hard and fast.After a lot of thrusting and moaning they finally came, Nagisa cumming between them painting their chest white with his cum while Karma cums deep inside Nagisa filling him up. He then pulls out of Nagisa and gives him a kiss in the lips trying to calm his breathing down. " T-That was.." Nagisa started Panting " Amazing.." Karma finished Panting too.

" L-Let's Dress back up.."

" Y-Yea.. " And so they dressed back up " Ugh..Karma-Kun! Why did you have to rip my polo..! "

" What? It's not my fault "

" Yes it is "

" no it's not "

" Yes it i-- Mmhp!! " Karma once again cut off Nagisa by kissing him in the lips sweetly. " Let's go home " " Y-Yea.." Nagisa replied blushing Madly.

>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<
EYYYYYYYY HELLO GUYSEUUUUUUUUUUU

HOW'S THE SMUT?? IS IT GOOD!? BAD??

BYEE // Jamming to Seventeen's BoomBoom // PEACE OUT

I forgot that this draft was just sitting in there without me knowing xD