Snow Fall

This was made by me and Louisjade854 my bestie!!

I ( J- )Hope u enjoy our work!

*~~~~~~~~~~~*

Third person Pov

As the cold wind brushes past through the busy town it went around and about the hills and the Forests sending chills around the town folks and the animals that were in the forest,Meanwhile in one hill there was a certain classroom standing and a few students wandering around or either standing outside talking and hanging around the campfire.

In a small bonfire gathered a small group consisting of Koro-Sensei,Karma,Nagisa,Isogai,Maehara,and Asano they were talking and laughing Messing around while they s'mores,as the wind passed by it send shivers to everyone even the ones around the bonfire " Brrr~" Said Nagisa feeling the cold chilly wind while closing his arm around him and shaking a bit, Karma noticed Nagisa's sudden change of mood he looked at Nagisa and asked " What's wrong? " he asked touching his forehead trying to see if he has a fever Nagisa answered " Nothing I'm just cold " He said slightly rubbing his hands up and down ( Cue Up and Down by Exid ) his arm. Karma then took off his coat and wrapped it around Nagisa and smiled at him Nagisa then Smiled back at Karma.

" Will you not be cold? It's ok you don't have to give me your coat" he said insisting for Karma to take his coat back, Karma just shook his head and replied " No I'm okay, The cold doesn't bother me but you need it " ( The cold doesn't bother me anyway~!! Lmao ) Karma replied to Nagisa ruffling his hair a bit Karma then stood up about to leave when Nagisa grabbed his hand and said " I'm gonna come with you, Are you going home? " Nagisa asked Karma standing up from his seat " Yea sure, Yea I'm going home " Karma replied the two then left and the others wave ' Bye ' to them.

On the way home Nagisa Suddenly sneezed out of nowhere, breaking the comfortable silence around them.
" Whoa...Are you Ok? " Karma asked wiping Nagisa's nose. " Y-Yea I'm ok...And..You don't have to wipe my nose for Me!! " Nagisa exclaimed blushing Madly, Karma just chuckled amused making Nagisa pout " Cute." (Jackson wtf is u doin here?? ) Karma cooed.

" Shut up I'm not cute "
" Why is you lyin? "
" what's up with your grammar? "
" Meh..Your still cute."
" Nope I'm not."
" Yes you are "

Then they argue alllllll the way to Karma's House.

-------------------

I'm sorry I lose inspiration on writing this...I might continue this when I got inspired ( INFIRES MAN|| BTS AND YOONGI/SUGA STAN WILL GET THIS LMFAO )again