Shot 2

Edit: Nov.4, 2018

Enjoy this edited version :D

Nagisa's POV

It was just another day, Karma and I were talking about sonic ninja as we usually do while grocery shopping. After that we went to my house 'good thing mom's not home' I thought to myself, we were planning on doing some cooking instead of some takeout from a Chinese restaurant.

<Present time>

We were in the kitchen baking and cooking, Karma and I were baking cupcakes since we've already finished the sour sauce fish and it was already placed on the table. Now the only thing needed is for the cupcakes to be designed with some chocolate, sprinkles, and some whip cream ( Yosh!).

I was in the middle of seriousness in putting design on my cupcake when Karma suddenly put whip cream on my lips. I turned to him confusion plastered all over my face, I look at him straight in the and saw his playful demeanor changed into lust.

He pulled me close to him and planted his lips to mine. Kissing Karma always give me sparks and shivers going up and down my spine. He pulled me closer and kissed me deeper as I kissed him back. We parted, panting to gain our lost breathe. Out of nowhere he told me to jump, I didn't question it so I jumped.

Karma caught me as he placed me on the counter and continue to kiss me, he then went down my neck then to my collarbone down to my chest where he started to unbutton my shirt and continue to kiss me on my chest nibbling and biting along the way leaving some hickeys.

He then pull down my pants where my member greeted him. Karma smirked and started to lick my member up and down then he started to bob slowly then faster causing me to moan hard and loud he then stopped leaving me panting laying on the kitchen counter. He then took of his shirt and pulled his pants down his ankle and asked "Are you ready?", I just nodded my head he put the tip of his member in my asshole. He started to thrust slowly then faster. We were both moaning and grunting. Until we reach our climax together. We both then fell on the floor and he grinned "We should cook more often if this is the treat I'm getting huh?"
"Yeah but remember, this is our secret" I grinned back.