Shot 3

Edited: Nov 5, 2018

Enjoy!!
----------------
Nagisa's POV
"Hey karma! Where are you?!" I shouted through the hallway trying hard to find Karma before class starts, I was in the hallway when I heard his voice.I look to my left and saw him talking with Kayano.I slowly hid myself by the wall and listen to their conversation and the last thing that Karma did broke my heart and put me to tears " I love you" he said then I saw it...I saw it! He kissed her...My heart shattered to pieces,tears sprung to my eyes and I could feel my whole world crashing down to my feet. I went to the principal's office to excuse myself because I wasn't feeling nice at all.

< Nagisa's house >
I walk into my house and was greeted by silence that occupied the house.

I dropped to the floor and started to cry. I threw my bag to the sidw and walked over to the sofa and started sobbing uncontrollably.

Karma's POV
I was in the hallway looking for Nagisa that was when it hit me, I think he saw what I did Oh no!
' I have to apologize...NOW!!' I ran out of the school and headed straight to Nagisa's house.

< Nagisa's house >

" Nagisa!! Please open the door!! Look I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do those things you saw!! Please forgive me! I was forced to do so or else she would've asked someone to kill you!! Please just listen!! " I said almost in tears.He opened the door and I was faced with a droopy eyes Nagisa.I walked up to him and then hugged ,he hugged me back and kissed me I kissed back " you know I only love you,right?" I said to him.he nodded then said " I think you should stay for the night"
-------------------------------------
And...DONE!!
Hope u guys enjoy it!!