N-NEKO?!

So...This was Request by @AScute51 ..I dunno if I spelled you name Right Haha xD
Well...ON TO THE STORY
-------------
Nagisa' POV
When I Woke up I thought it will be a Normal day for me But NO.
When I Woke up I feel something Attached on my Back ,So I got up, go to the bathroom then look at the Mirror ( Mirror Mirror on the wall who is the ugliest of them all? Me. ).
What I saw shocked me that I almost felt my Soul fly off my body,I saw Neko Ears on top of my head and a Tail behind me! AHHHHHHH!! OMIGOD WHATS HAPPENING?! I DONT KNOW!! DO YOU?! ......Ok ok calm down Nagisa it's going to be ok...I hope...I'll just Skip school...

~ Time skip by My none existent Oreos...;-; ~
Karma's POV ( Im sorry if he's Out of char )
Ah...MY Beloved Nagisa is not here...Sad ;-; I wonder where he is...The Slimy Octopus Entered the room And said " Class Nagisa will not be Attending School for who knows how long because he's Mom called saying he's Sick ". the whole class was worried for Nagisa specially Kaede * Insert Dark Aura * I am worried too but I didn't show it of course ( Get out of your dark whole bitch). Meh I'll just Visit him later, IM COMING ( * CUMMING ) MY BELOVED BEFORE KAEDE DOES !! ( His inner self just came out ).
~ TO NAGISA'S HOUSE :3 ~
3rd Person POV ( ITS ME YAY )
Nagisa is pacing around his room out of Nervousness ,He's practically Biting his Nails Off ( I swear he has much bootyfull nails than me ;-; I failed being a girl ). He then heard he's Mother calling him Downstairs " Nagisa!! Karma-Kun's Here!! " ( Pretend she's nice ). He then became more Nervous ( Poor him lol ) But to his relief he didn't Stutter when he answered back to his mom with " Ok Mom! Just...Tell him to go upstairs to my room! "Nagisa Replied. And was replied back with an " Ok! " ,Then someone Knocked on his door making him jump, Before he can speak he was beat to it by the one and only Karma " Nagi? You there? Open the door! "Karma Said impatiently so He opened the door quietly then peeks out cutely.
KARMA'S POV
Nagi is so cute when he peeks out the door! Then he lets me in in a hurry ( I got confused by my own writing Thank you so much ). When I turn around to face him " So,Why are you Not in schoo--...." I saw something SHOCKING! I saw Nagisa looking down shyly with Neko ears and Tail in him! Ok that's just cute...* Nosebleed * then I fainted ( I made him faint 😂😂😂 )
~ WAKE THE FUCK UP KARMA ~
When I Woke up I saw Nagisa leaning above me Worried Then ask " Are you Ok? You Just fainted suddenly " ah ~he's worried for me How cute, then I just answered with a simple " Yeah " he then replied " Ok that's a relief " Then an Awkward silence fell on the room it was then broken by a Cute sneeze coming from My Nagi. CUTE. I-I can't resist it anymore...well...I am planning on Confessing to him anyway so I might as well do it now. I hug him close to me laying down on the bed and whispers In his Ears " I Love You So Much Nagi " there I said it! Then I felt his ears twitching above his head and his tail swaying so I looked down at him " Hmm? What is it Nagi? " then I saw him smile his beautiful smile ( Seriously his smile is one of the best smiles I've ever seen ) and said " I Love you too Karma-Kun " And kissed Me and I of course kissed back putting my hand behind his head and pulling him close feeling his tail wrapped around my Thigh and feeling him hugging my waist .

3rd Person POV
As they we're Kissing they didn't Noticea certain Octopus ( Koro-Sensei!! ;-; )on the top of a tree sitting there going " Hehehehe Im gonna write this for my new novel!! " Then flies off.
( I'm sorry but I'm already tired and hungry and sleepy )
When Nagisa and Karma found out the cure for his Erm... ' Neko Problem ' Is Well you know...The frickle frackle ( I know I'm weird) their Relationship Goes well very Well even tho there are a few problems here and there Like Kayano being a jealous bitch and such they live Happily Together!!
--------------------

HULLO MY TEDDY BEARS I WANT TO SAY ILY GUYS SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME UHH...2K READS THANK YOU SO MUCH ;-; even tho this is a shitty book you guys still read it so Thank you THANK YOU  very much!!