Truth or dare

Edited:Nov 6

Ehehe...srry that we've been gone for a loooooong time. and no we didn't die and got revive back to life it's just school work and stuff.
ENJOY!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma 's POV
We were hanging out at Maehara's house doing absolutely nothing. Until Nakamura suggested we play Truth or dare. So here we are playing, sitting in a circle, cause we have nothing to do. Besides, what can we lose? It was almost my turn and Nakamura was daring Maehara to kiss Isugai on the lips (Ohohoho!^3^) After that it was my turn Yay! ( note the sarcasm ) "You're turn Karma, truth or dare?"Maehara asked me with a wicked grin plastered on his face "Dare." I answered, flashing a challenging grin at him, "I dare you to dare Nagisa to dress as a maid and sit on your lap through the WHOLE game!"Maehara dared me, grinning back at me daringly without fear as Nagisa and I blushed a deep red, then my blush turned to an evil smirk. I looked at Nagisa then to Maehara then I said ''I accept." With my head held high. then I dared Nagisa what Maehara said and now he was sitting on my lap with a poker face and wearing a maid costume.
I got an idea to make Nagisa laugh or just tease him a bit,it was my turn again then I have the most perfect idea. " Nagisa truth or dare?" I asked
" dare" he replied
" I dare u to do 7 minutes in heaven with me" smiling evilly at Nagisa " I accept " he said still with a poker face then he realized and said" wait no no no!" He said" can't say no now you already accepted " I said and pulled him to a room nearby and closed the door behind me and locks it then I pushed Nagisa againsts a wall ( * squeals * KARMAGISA!!) not to hard I then put my hands on his cheeks then kissed him deeply our tongues moving in sync we must've spend more then 7 minutes because all the others were banging on the door " hey!! Ur time is up!! Hurry up Maehara and Isugai still have 7 minutes in heaven!!" Nakamura yelled we just laugh.
----------------------------
Aaaaaaand......done!!
Sorry for the delay we have school work and stuff so I hop u guys enjoy this chapter!
Bye!!