Trains

This is by @kawaiigaycatguys d-did I spelled that right? Whatevs let's go!
------
3rd Person POV
Nagisa wake up early to catch the train this morning so he took a shower quickly and eat breakfast before running out of the house ( DASI RUN RUN RUN IShallSailTheShips EYYYY ) He ran into Karma on his way to the train station so they decided to Go together.
~ At the train ( I'm too sleepy rn ) ~
Karma and Nagisa were standing up because all of the seats were Occupied ( Karma is behind Nagisa btw ) .Then Karma's Hand started to creep up to Nagisa's crotch while leaning his head on Nagisa's Shoulder Smirking.When his hand reached The Nagisa's crotch, He's breath hitched.
~ Karma's POV ~
I started to rub his clothed dick making him Moan silently trying not to be Loud, " K-Karma-kun...N-Not here..." I heard him whispers,while I just smirks and bit his ear " Why not Nagisa~?" Yea why tf not? Then I pulled down his pants Zipper and touch his clothed dick making him cover his moan to muffle his moans,I put my hand inside his Boxers and started to pump his dick while peppering butterfly Kisses Up and Down his Neck ( WIARE WI WI WIARE UP & DOWN BY EXID ANYONE? ). He then uncovers his mouth and whispers to my ear " Faster~ " With that command I pump his aching cock faster Making him cover his mouth once again Muffling his moans. Suddenly he jolted and said " I-I'm gonna cum...K-Karma kun~ Ahh~" I slipped my handkerchief on the slit of his cock before he cums, after a few more pumps he came on the Handkerchief at the same time the Train stopped so he hurriedly zip up his Pants. When we got out I kissed him straight in the lips " I love you Nagi~ " he then blush but kisses me back " I love You too but..I don't think we should be doing that in the train..."

" Ehh? Why? But you enjoyed it right? "

" W-What?! N-No I don't! " He said while Blushing madly walking faster.

" Yes you did I mean you even made an effort to muffle your loud moans~"

" Karma-kun!! "

" What? Anyways should we continue what we did when we come home Hm~? "

He hit my arm while blushing madly but I know he wants to continue it anyway,I hope school ends early so I can Fu-Make love with my lovely Nagisa~

~ After school ~
I invite Nagisa to come to my house ( A/N: I'm very sleepy and I'm sick Pardon me ) . I then pull him to my room,lock the door and kiss him hungrily while stripping him out of his clothes.
~ My Pov ~
Then they did the frickle frackle. End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like...DID U GUYS ENJOY THAT?? @kawaiigaycatguys I ( J-)Hope I did well making your requested one shot! Anyways! Ja!