War Begins

(Luna's P.O.V)

I am reading a story when a dark aura is sensed and a shadow appears in front of me.

" Who are you and what do you want?"

" I was sent by queen Karin to destroy you, kitsune queen

" I was sent by queen Karin to destroy you, kitsune queen."

" Let's see if you can then."

I make fog appear and this make this wolf unable to see clearly. Knowing their sense of tracking is also very good, I smile as I a variety of smells float everywhere. This makes her stop for a moment and considers how to track me.

" This will be easily done. Hey, wolf, don't you have to destroy me?"

I am distracted making a barrier around me as I grab my weapon that I don't see the other two wolves behind me. I suddenly feel something sharp stab me from the back.

" OW!"

I turn around and look angrily at those filthy wolves. They grab their weapons but don't have time to react to my deadly gas spell. They collapse and this makes the last one remaining find me.

" You three dared to kill me. You should at least know about my short temper."

I grab my sword and let poison drop on the surface of it. Knowing who will win, I let her come near me and dodge her attacks easily. The pain in the back makes it harder to keep dodging and after a while, the pain distracts me for a second. She uses it to scratch me on the arm and push the sword deeper in the back. The anger finally explodes and I use my new trick. I make ten clones appear and they all simply stare at her. She stops confused and while five attacks, the other five stay where they are, but prepare their swords to be touched by the wolf.

" Game over, wolf."

I appear behind her and kick her towards the still clones. As I kick her, I use my sword to cut her head off and let the other clones cut her body into a million pieces.

" Now let's see if Karin will finally learn to not underestimate me."

Just then, the door opens and I prepare myself to attack.