Attack

A rock lands on my window in that moment and I open it. I look down and see it's Karin. She smiles and has another group of strangers with her. 

" What?"

" Come out or I'll attack with your parents inside."

" I'll be out in a minute."

" Hope so."

I change into full black and put on sneakers. I let my hair lose and jump off the window. I manage to land on my feet, while in human form. 

" Why don't you attack Damon first?"

" He would expect us. Attack and capture her. Make sure to send the ransom to the prince."

" What prince? Is there a prince of kitsunes?" 

" You didn't know? Well, I hope you will won't know by him."

" Who?"

" Too bad he didn't tell you."

I'm confused, but ignore that and focus on the attackers. I transform into a kitsune, but worry the ball will be lost. I dodge the attacks and run to the bushes. I run fast and tie the ball on the tail. I get back in the battle, when a shadow falls on our right. We look in that direction and it's Damon in human form.

He frowns, when he sees Karin and her group. She orders a attack on him and the battle of before starts once more. After a while, we are losing, but Karin simply stands by. I look at Damon and he knows somethings wrong.

" Why are you confused?"

" Karin said something about a prince kitsune. What did she mean?"

" She told you about that?"

" Who's the prince?"

" Well, how about I tell you that after we win?"

" I'll make sure you tell me then."

" And I'm afraid of that."

We focus on the group we have each, but he gains the advantage soon. I lose my balance and fall down. The wolves attacking me get closer and bare their teeth. I try to use the illusion ability, but can't do it. I'm thinking what to do, when Damon screams at me while fighting.

" Luna! Use your illusion ability!"

" I can't!"

I am trying so hard as I can, but only manage to make them see a small forest. They stop and try to clear their thoughts. Suddenly, I feel stronger and make them see a entire forest full of animals. I look at my right and see Damon has his tails touching mine. The glowing orbs touch and my silver ball is now reddish.

" I can lend you my power, Luna."

" Thank you."

He helps me up, but makes sure we don't separate the glowing orbs. They still seeing the illusion soon chase a deer, including Karin. I laugh and we run away. We are almost at the road, when the illusion breaks. We freeze and look at the confused werewolves.

" Get her!"

Damon steps away and I climb one of tall trees. The wolf's try to get up, but the branches are light. I climb to the top and jump to the next one. I continue using the same trick, when the last tree is far away.

" Luna, you have to try and earn your second tail!"

" How?"

" Do what your instincts tell you to do!"

I nod and remember I have a sword in my room. I jump to the window and enter. I put my hand under the bed and take the sword out.

 I jump out and smile, when I see Damon is starting to have trouble

" How long can you stay in a good advantage?"

" Help me already, would you?"

I laugh and let the adrenaline take over. I get two off him and he has only one left to fight. I am backed to a wall, but Damon stops me.

" You should really let her go. If something happened to her, then your friend would love to find out what."

" She will tell him, if we don't stop her."

" And risk him finding out about her truth?"

" I can't at least injure her?"

" You really make a good leader. Fine, but not something serious."

" I'll try."

I catch up to her and before I let her leave, I use the sword and injure her leg. She screams and falls down. I get in front of her and smile, when I see her scared expression.

" You're lucky I'm not allowed to kill you."

" How? You only transformed not long ago."

" Instinct. See ya tomorrow."

I run back and see Damon laughing, when I arrive.I turn back and he does the same.

" What's so funny?"

" I told you to earn a tail, not two."

" What do you mean?"

" You earned two tails instead of one. That was really impressive. Now, go back in and I'll tell you who I really am tomorrow."

" You better."

" Like you can win the prince of kitsunes."

I knew my thoughts were confirmed and I return back in the house. I clean the sword and hide it again. I change back and head to sleep.