"a-achoo!" you sneezed once again. 'I guess I have to take a bath now before I really do catch a cold...'

---mini time skip---

You felt more soothed after the bath. Opening the bathroom door slightly, you saw a towel lying on the floor just Like Levi told. Quickly taking it, you unfolded the towel and saw some clothes inside, boxer shorts with a plain white tee-shirt. Assuming those were Levi's, You took the clothes, wore it and went outside the bathroom.

When you got out, you smelled a delicious aroma coming from Levi's kitchen. His office was kind of like a house completed with everything. Even a kitchen...

You placed your arms around your stomach as you breath in the sweet aroma. Your stomach started to growl. Walking towards the kitchen, you saw Levi setting up the table.

He turned around and saw you. "(F/N), Its time to eat." he said with a slight smile.

You nodded and went towards the table, when you sat down, Levi served a bowl of potato soup. You smiled and took the time to smell the delightful aroma from Levi's cooking.

"well... Lets eat" he stated.

You took your spoon and took a sip of the soup "its delicious" you said smiling so gently.

"I'm glad you like it..." he replied with a little blush brushed on his cheeks.

Taking another spoon, you suddenly remembered that 'incident' at the mess hall. You decided to gather all your courage and went towards Levi, holding the spoon in front of him "...L-Levi~! Say ahh~!..."you said, in the cutest way possible.

"huh...?" he replied, Raising an eyebrow...

As silence fly through the air making you look ridiculous.

But you refused to give up and tried once more "...c-come on!... Just say ahhh~?"

He chuckles "...fine..." opening his mouth "ahhh..." as you put the spoon in.

You smiled after seeing the corporal eat the soup.

"...wait..." he said

"...what?" you asked

"... I think something is missing..."

"huh? What do you mean?" taking a spoon of the same potato soup Levi just ate, you thought everything was fine, it was still the same...

"what was missing?-" suddenly, Levi came closer, placing his fingers on your cheeks, crashing his lips on yours. The both of you melting on the long kiss, With his arms gently wrapped around your waists. Making you forget about what you were saying.

"...you." he said with a smirk holding back from the sweet potato flavored kiss.

Your eyes widened, placing your fingers on your lips as you feel your cheeks burn.

Smirking once again, "that's what you get for slamming the door in my face without asking." the Corporal added.

==~time~skip~==

After dinner, you decided to wash the dishes to thank the Corporal for the food.

Humming your favorite song while scrubbing the bowls with a sponge.

"what are you doing?" turning around, you saw Levi.

"washing the dishes..." you casually replied, and continued to hum the tune of the song...

"tch... You're coming with me..."

"wait... What?" you asked, as the song slowly fades from your head. He placed his hands on your waists, and carried you on his shoulders.

"b-but, Levi!!!... I'm not done yet....!!!" you squirmed. But, he simply ignored this and went towards his room.

When you both arrived. "shall we continue?..." he asked, pinning you on his bed, with your heart beating as loud as a drum.

"w-wait!!!" you slightly screamed.

Making him sigh "what now?..."

You hurriedly thought of an excuse. Luckily, you remembered. "w-why did you send me a letter on my locker?... You know you can just tell me face to face..." knowing that, that excuse was the most horrible excuse you could possibly think of, you averted your gaze from the Corporal hoping he'd buy it. Suddenly pushing him, you stood up from his bed and took the letter you received earlier, handing it out to him.

Levi raised an eyebrow.

"...(F/N)"

"I did not put a letter on your locker."

--------------------

Hi guys~! ^^

AnImaginarylifE here!!!

Yesss! Finally done with this chapter! (if it took too long... I'm sorry)... Anyway...I realized that updating late is actually a good thing for me so I won't constantly re-update word after word, checking every sentence after publishing the story chapter... I've done this a thousand times... I think its exhausting but I do it for you guys! (I'm even doing it right now)...

What? Its completely normal to have errors in life, even in wattpad. :3

Sadly, I didn't re-check this chapter before publishing... lol.

And... :3 if you were expecting 'Lemon' in this chapter... I'm so sorry, I don't do Lemons... T^T.. (but hey... Maybe I'll put lemon scenes next time. But not right now... ) again, I am truly very sorry... Forgive me... ;-;

---------------------------

So...PLS LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER~! :D

GUESS ON WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!!! ^^ (~let your guessing skills shine~!)

VOTE! -vote now! Just one click! You can do it! ;) PLS... SHOW SOME SUPPORT!  thank you~!

COMMENT!- tell me what you think about this chapter! (I love honest Feed back~! <3)

SHARE!- SHARE THIS TO EVERY LEVI FAN GIRL/BOY/CAT/DOG/FISH/PLANT YOU KNOW!!!!

And FOLLOW~! I instantly FOLLOW BACK~!

-----thank you for reading!-----

--AnImaginarylifE