❀ The Perfect Wedding (1/2) ❀

┍━━━━━━━━»•» ✿ «•«━┑

You are invited

to the wedding of

(Y/n) (L/n)

and

Shouto Todoroki

┕━»•» ❀ «•«━━━━━━━━┙

"KYAAAAAA!!!" they screeched at the same time, shaking (Y/n) as if she was inside a washing machine. But, even though her brain felt like jelly from all the shaking and everyone sitting around them were staring, she too was juvilant and squealing with them. After all, the matter at hand was her wedding; her wedding with his now fiancée and soon to be husband, Shouto.

"SISTERS, IT'S HAPPENING!!!" one of them said, but it was hard to pinpoint who between all the shouting and screaming.

"YES, IT IS!!!" (Y/n) yelled enthusiasmated. A tear threatened to fall down her cheek as she looked back on the journey they had to travel to let this finally happen.

She and Shouto now had stable positions in their hero careers and, with the years, they've grown fond of the idea of having a family together. However, it wasn't easy to get both father's blessings. Unlike Rei, who was more than overjoyed to hear the news, (Y/n)'s dad and Enji definitely weren't. Seriously, if there was one thing they had in common was their unyielding stubbornness. But that's a story for another day.

"I'm soooo happy for you. You get to marry our class' prince," Minna said with dreamy eyes.

"Sure, but I don't think (Y/n) fell in love with him for his looks. Isn't that so, (Y/n)?" Ochako smiled mischieviously as she elbowed her. Soon, everyone was staring at the soon-to-be-bride with the same eyes too.

"Oh, shut up," the girl said blushing.

They ended up giggling, (Y/n) included. She looked forward to her wedding day, because it would definitely be the best day ever of her life.

.

.

.

"Good morning," was the first thing she heard in the day whilst wrapped in a warm embrace from her boyfriend.

Sleepily, she stared at his smiling face for a moment. That was in no way a face that had just woken up. He had obviously been awake just watching her sleep for who knows how long. 

"Good morning," she said embarrassed, and hid her face in his chest. With the years, it turned into her haven, a place that made her feel safe no matter what happened. She hugged him tighter as she felt the need to get closer to him.

He chuckled, but he went along with it and scooted closer too. He purposefully made his body temperature warmer for her as he caressed her hair. "Nervous?"

Finally, it was the grand day. The ceremony was starting in the afternoon, so the grooms had decided they would go to work as usual. It may be a happy day for her and Shouto, but crime was always taking place in the busy streets of Japan. (Y/n) didn't have to worry though, for their parents assured her they would make sure the preparations would turn out all right.