2. First class

"Finally, I am here"

You snickered as you imitated your favorite hero for the last part but stopped when you saw a green and black haired boy staring at you with awe.

"Umm... hello?" you asked to the boy cocking your head.

Realizing he was staring, he began to panic flailing his hands around while stuttering, causing you to have an amused look on your face.

"I-I'm really s-sorry. I didn't mean to stare. It's j-just that you looked really... cool"

You blushed as you heard that from the freckled boy, and he did as well realizing what he had just said.

"I'M S-S-S-SORRYYY!!!!" he bowed his head repeatedly to apologize and you had to stop him before he got dizzy from all that bowing.

"Haha, it's fine. I don't really mind. Thanks! My name is (Y/N) (L/N) by the way" you smiled at the boy.

"Izuku. Izuku Midoriya. I'm from class 1-A"

"Ohhh, that's nice! I'm also in class 1-A! We could head there together if you'd like to"

"S-Sure" he said blushing which made you smile.

So innocent. How cute!

.

.

.

As you reached the class, you both gaped at how big the door was. Nervous, you opened the door made for giants and was welcomed with the shouting of a spiky haired boy and a blue haired boy with glasses.

"Don't put your feet on the desk!" said the glasses boy.

"Huh?!" the hedgehog was now frowning even deeper, obviously annoyed.

"Don't you think that's rude to the UA upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?"

"No. What junior high did you go to, you extra?"

Really, what are they? Kids? You started laughing at their comical bickering.

You couldn't help but find the fun in every little thing. You could say you were a happy go lucky person .

They stopped their arguing when they heard you giggling. Now you had really ticked off the blonde boy.

"What are you fucking laughing at, you stupid extra?!"

"You sure are energetic this early in the morning, huh hedgehog?" you remarked the last part and the entire class feared for your life at this moment while you were grinning.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH??" two boys had to restrain him from killing you. You thanked them and without a worry you examined the class to find an empty seat. Luckily you found one and went there.

It was by the window next to a boy with red and white hair, and amusingly, grey and blue eyes too. It entranced you as you had never seen something like that.

Well, yeah you had. Your cat named Fuku had heterochromatic eyes after all. But it was surprising to see anyone with it nonetheless, and with two hair colors at that.

You must have stared long enough, because now the boy was looking at you with a questioning look.

You cleared up your throat and introduced yourself

"Hi, my name is (Y/N). Nice to meet you!" you said cheerfully as you extended a hand to him, only to have it leaving there awkwardly.

"Shouto"

Cold. That's what you thought. His monotone voice and the look he gave you was cold.

It almost made you retreat and lower your hand. But you were too stubborn and took his hand which took him by surprise.

"You know, when people greet you, you are supposed to greet back. Otherwise it is rude " you said as you shaked his hand.

He pulled off his hand quickly and glared at you with his cold eyes.

"I don't care. I did not come here to play friend"

Wow. You may be a cheerful person, an airhead, patient and all of that, but you definitely didn't stand that kind of rudeness.

Although you did notice in his look a bit of... loneliness? Pressure? Guilt?

Nevermind, you were too enraged with his rudeness and prepared to argue with him when suddenly a yellow sleeping bag moved on it's own to the classroom.

You were surprised to see a middle aged man with really bad eyebags coming out of there.

"It took you lot eight seconds to quiet down. Life is precious kids, you're all lacking in common sense. I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shota. Now wear this immediately and go to the P.E. grounds".

You were so awestruck by the sudden announcement that you forgot your anger directed at the rude boy in front of you and soon your face was filled with a big smile.

It was your first activity as aspiring heroes after all. How could you not be happy?