❆ My Miraculous Christmas (1/4) ❆

Just a Christmas gift/55.2K (cause why not?) special to you all (♡'౪'♡)

Forgive me if reader is too ooc (lmao, that's weird), but it's been so long and I don't remember how she was. Also, writing in first pov is hard... so this will be in 2nd person.

Spoiler warning: this special (next chapter) includes the plot from "Vigilante: Boku no Hero Academia Illegals", a spin-off series (which I didn't know existed until today lmao). But if you have read the main manga, you'll know what this is about.  

____________________

You were really excited.

This was the day Hana would return to Japan because of her winter holidays. Her parents were working in Paris and so they had to stay there, but they didn't have to worry as she would be staying with her uncle Tsunagu, best known as pro hero Best Jeanist . You were at the airport with him, waiting for her plane to arrive and the wait was excrutiatingly long. To kill some time, you chatted with him, something you haven't done in a long time.

"So you already have your provisional hero licenses?" He asked you.

"Yup! We just got them and now we are deciding with whom we'll have our internships. It feels like I'm closer to to being a real hero now!"

"I see..." Although the lower half of his face was covered by his clothes, you could tell he was a tad sad.

"...Have your wounds not healed yet?" You asked him. The Kamino incident happened on summer, yet he was still inactive as a hero which made you worry. 

"They are getting better, thanks for worrying (Y/N). For now, I just want to focus on my family. I haven't seen Hana in so long and I want to spend the time she's here with her." That was really sweet of him you thought, until he crossed his arms and the look in his eyes changed. "Also, I want to see for myself how much she improved. I always tell her that she should have stayed here since I could teach her myself, hmph."

"Well... If I was her I wouldn't want you to teach me either......." you mumbled to yourself, remembering how strict he was. But then again, you trained with Levi, so who were you to talk?

"Excuse me?"

'Crap, he heard me.'

"Oh look! Her plane arrived!" You lied pointing at the screen where all flights status are announced and he turned to see it.

"You're right" he said and he moved to a better spot so he could see her arrive.

"Of cour- What?" You looked at the screen too, and there it was. Flight from Paris to Shizuoka, arrived. "HOLY CRACKERS, I'M RIGHT!"

'AM I STARTING TO DEVELOP A NEW QUIRK? OH MY GOD, I'M GOING TO BE LIKE SHOUTO!! I'M TELLING HIM NOW'

Just as you were about to take out your phone to tell him the news, you got interrupted from doing so by a big bear hug. You instantly recognized who it was as she was the only one who wore strong floral perfumes to do justice to her name. Typical Hana, you thought.

As you returned the hug, you noticed a bunch of foreigners awkwardly standing behind her. "Uh, Hana, do you know those people?"

She let go and proceeded to introduce you to them.

"Guys, this is my best friend who I told you a lot about, (Y/N), and he is my uncle Best Jeanist" she presented you. "Uncle, (Y/N), she is my classmate Marinette. These are our friends Alya, Nino and Adrien from the hero course" she said pointing at them in order. "They are staying here for the holidays."

"Ah, b-bonshoe" you greeted them, speaking what little French you knew of, and they all snickered at your pronunciation.

Then, the blue haired girl, Marinette, spoke to you, shocking you when she did in Japanese. "It's bonjour, and don't worry (Y/N), we studied Japanese."