❀ Worse than a wolf ❀

After school, me and Shouto went to the park just to hang around together. We did nothing special, just chat about things, but I loved every moment I got to spend with him.

It was late now and he walked me home when we finished our date, saying that he was worried that something could happen to me. I didn't complain because it meant spending more time with him.

Sadly, we reached my house faster than I would've liked to and he kissed my cheek. Though I liked those kisses, I wasn't conformed. Feeling hungry for something more, I tugged on his sleeve before he left.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Uh.. I think you forgot something" I said blushing.

"Mmm? I believe I have everything with me?"

"Not that, idiot.." I shortly gazed at his lips, hoping that he would understand what I was hinting at, which he did.

"Oh.. Guess I did forget something" He laughed a little getting me embarrassed.

"Idiot.."

"Don't be mad. I'm sorry, you are just too cute"

I blushed a little and said "Well I'll forgive you if you give me a proper kiss"

"Mmm I'll take you on that offer then". He smiled and leaned closer to me, and I closed my eyes waiting for it to happen.

However, out of a sudden I felt an eerie feeling and I opened my eyes. I saw a pair of eyes peeking from the corner of my window and I screeched. I hid behind Shouto trembling and he got on a protective stance.

"What happened?" He asked alert.

"T-There.. I think there was a demon..." I said pointing at the window, fingers shaking.

He carefully entered my house and I followed him, staying close to him. The lights were off so this made it all the more scary. Suddenly, we heard some clashing coming from the kitchen. We headed there and I shrieked as things began to fall one by one.

"Who's there?" Shouto asked. Then, we heard an eerie laugh and Shouto fell only to be dragged to the living room by what seemed to be nothing. I chased after him and through the darkness, I could faintly discern Shouto struggling to get out of It's grip. I prepared myself to fight whatever was here haunting us.

"You won't get out of here alive!" It said laughing wickedly.

Wait.

HOLD ON A SECOND.

I quickly turned the lights on and saw that my dad was doing a headlock to Shouto.

"DAD!!!"

"What? I captured the true villain here!"

"HOW IS HE A VILLAIN? AND COULD YOU PLEASE LET THE POOR THING GO??"

"But he'll soon kidnap you and take you away from meeee!" He said crying and I facepalmed.

...

Shouto was sitting awkardly on the sofa, while I was with my dad on the kitchen. I was pouring some drinks for us and he started asking me.

"What did you do today with Toad?"

I was confused by his question. "Toad? Who's Toad?"

"The canadian boy"

"Canadian boy???"

"Uh.. what would happen if Natsu and Gray had a kid..?"

"Oh, Shouto. Wait, did you read my mang- hOLD ON, ARE YOU FUNDASHI???"

"That's not important right now."

"Well, for your information, we did nothing. We just strolled on the park."

"That didn't seem to be the case when I saw you outside." He said and I blushed remembering what we were about to do. "Remember, all men are hungry wolves. You can't trust them." He was dead serious and I just rolled my eyes.

"Well, he isn't"

"No man is the exception! He's just hiding his intentions"

Tired of arguing, I just pleaded "Can you just please try to get along with him? You know he's a good boy"

"... I'll try..." He said pouting.

"Good"

We went to the living room and I placed the drinks on the coffee table. I sat next to Shouto while my dad sat in front of us giving a scrutinizing look to my boyfriend. After some unconfortable silence, my dad broke it.

"I still don't like you"

"DAD!"
.
.
.
When we finished our drinks, we decided that Shouto should leave since it was late (but mostly because my dad was glaring daggers on him). I opened the door for him and got out to have some privacy.

"I'm sorry about my dad... I swear he's a good person. He's just extremely protective...."

"Don't worry. If I were him, I would also be like that."

"Yeah right. I highlt doubt it-" I was cut off by a kiss and I instantly melted into it, putting my arms around his neck. First it started like always but after a few seconds, the kiss turned into a hungry one. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, surprising me.

We never had a tongue kiss, so what has gotten into him? I reluctanctly opened my mouth and he immediately started exploring it, heating the kiss in the process.

After some moments, we let go because I needed to breath and I blushed.

"After all, all men are wolves" He said smirking and I was dumfounded.

"You heard!" I gasped and he was now laughing. He then kissed me goodbye and left.

.
.
.
.
.

"Dad, come on, it's been a whole week since that" I said to my dad, who was crouching down on the corner of the room crying rivers.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! I SAW MY PRINCESS GETTING KISSED BY A MONSTER! A MONSTER!"

"...Wasn't it a wolf?"

"HE'S WORSE THAN A WOLF!"