❆ My Miraculous Christmas (5/5) ❆

Sorry for the wait. If this meme of Shouto doesn't make it up for you, idk know what else can. Also,

I JUST WATCHED HEROES' DAY AND I CAN'T BELIEVE HAWK MOTH AKUMATIZED EVERYONE, LIKE I SWEAR I DIDN'T KNOW THAT HAPPENED WHEN I WROTE THIS SPECIAL!!! AND MARINETTE OMG ASDJFHLASDF!!!! THE SHIP IS ALMOST SAILING GUYS (ABOUT TIME)!!! WOOP WOOP
༼∩ ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡ ͡°༽⊃━☆゚. * ・ 。゚

______________________

Shouto's POV

Even when Shouto tried to stop the people attacking your group while you were still going up, it was proving hard to control both of his quirks at the same time. What made things worse was that more people were turning up, probably because you were the only few people in the city left safe.

But he vouched to get stronger so that nothing could happen to you or any of the people he cared about, so he pushed his limits. He raised the heat and the extent of his fire to keep all of the enemies at a great distance while he sped up the pace of the ice platform he had made for you, and when he was sure you were all off, he broke into one of the floors of the building to have a short break. It was obvious that they were also going to get in shortly after him and wreck the place. As a hero, he should be keeping the damage to the minimum, but who cared about that now? They were in the middle of an apocalypse and the whole city was already damaged!

Just as he had suspected, people entered through the whole he made on the window. Still heaving, he prepared his hands. When he saw who was amongst them, he cursed himself. It was the one who had defeated him in the sports festival.

"Bakugou"

Your POV

When you finally reached the top of the tall building, all of you quickly hid behind those big machines these buildings usually had on the roof, careful not to be noticed. The villain was standing on the edge, witnessing with an evil grin the chaos that was the city of Shiganshina, and behind him were lots of turned people guarding his back like soldiers.

"A-Are those..." Marinette said, too shook to finish her sentence. You looked at where her eyes pointed at, and there you saw Nino, Alya and Adrien, and your faces turned grim. Looking around, you could also recognize some other faces, like Tsuyu, Sero, Aoyama. Heck, even the scrawny version of All Might! "How did they end up here?"

"...We don't have time to think about that. What's done is done. The only thing we can do is make sure not to end up like them and defeat this villain" Hana said, looking as strong as always, but you could tell she was as afraid as Marinette and you. She was shaking and hugged Tokoyami more tightly than before, making him purr in her arms. "Can you use your quirk on him?" She asked you.

You examined the scene and said "I can't use it like this. I need to be able to see him all the time I'm using my quirk on him, but with these people roaming around I'll quickly lose sight of him and he'll have noticed us. It will be over for us."

"T-Then what do we do??" Marinette asked stuttering, fear taking over her now that she was just a few meters from a villain.

"We have to fight them" you said.

"But how?? She and I don't know anything about being a hero; we only know how to create designs and sew!! You are the only hero here, but I doubt you can take on all these people alone and much less with your injury!" Marinette said exasperated.

After a moment of thinking, Hana asked her "She only needs to erase his quirk for a few seconds, right?"

"Right, until it completely disappears"