❀ Wild, Wild Maneko! ❀

"Kyaaa! Guys, check this out! We have another kitty here!"

"What? What, let me see! Oh my paws, she's so cute~~!"

"She'd make a purrfect addition to our team"

"Wanna be part of our clowder in the future?"

"Uh....." was all that I came up with after being rounded up by the Wild, Wild Pussycats during our summer camp training.

"I know! Follow me!" Pixie Bob said excited and with that, I was dragged by her while the other Pussycats followed us.

.
.
.

"Lock on with these sparkling gazes"

"We've come to lend a helping paw"

"Wherever, whenever we'll arrive"

"Stinging cute and cat-like"

"...Luck is always on our side..."

"The Wild, Wild Pussycats! (The upgraded version!)" We all said in unison while doing a flashy pose. They did their usual stands whilst I was crouched in the middle. As my hands were acting as paws, I did some waves in the air trying to act like a cat.

So.. this is what Mandalay meant when she dragged me away from the class: practise our presentation. Yup.

After spending like ten minutes trying to come up with what I'll say and my pose (ehem, they forced me), they gathered all the students, including class 1-B, to watch our performance and they all laughed. I think it's needless to say I was dying on the inside and just wanted this to end as soon as possible.

"HAHAHAHA WHAT'S THIS 1-A? YOU SPEND YOUR TIME TRAINING FOR THE CIRCUS? WHAT ELSE WILL YOU DO NEXT? WILL YOU FLY THROUGH A TINY CIRCL-ACK!" and Monoma was knocked out. Thanks Kendo, very much appreciated. "Pardon him. He has a wretched heart, but overall he's a good guy. As for me, I liked what you did, it was refreshing" She said before dragging Monoma out of sight.

"Me too, I thought it was a good way to relax from all that training" Ochako added on Kendo's comment.

"Yeah, (Y/n). We had a good laugh thanks to you." Kirishima said.

"It finally feels like a summer camp!" Mina and Kaminari yelled energized.

"Oui~*:・゚✧*:・゚✧"

"Guys..!" I was so happy that I pulled them all into a giant group hug.

.
.
.
After eating our curry, we took a bath and went to our rooms. We all layed our futons on the floor and I was prepared to go sleep, when Mina yanked me out of the covers. "(Y/n) we can't go to sleep just like this. This is summer camp we're talking about! And when it comes to it, we obviously can't skip That part... Kyoka, do some drumrolls! We've got to have a girl's night talk!"

"Ugh, that's so lame. Count me out" Kyoka said pulling herself into the covers to go to sleep, but Mina smirked.

"Ohh really? Or is it because you don't want to reveal your little crush~?" She said mischieviously and Kyoka blushed. Curious as to who it was, I joined Mina.

"What~ who is it, Kyoka~?" Then, all of the other girls joined on our conversation, making her more flustered.

"N-No one. He's just a friend" Realizing the mistake she did, she covered her mouth immediately.

"Oh~ who's 'just a friend'? Doesn't seem like one to me~"

"It's Denki, right~?" Our assumptions were confirmed once we saw her red as a tomato and we all squealed, making her cover her ears from how loud we were.

"Well, if we are talking about crushes, Toru also has one, and so does Ochako!" She defended herself and pointed at the two girls that were still laughing. The two of them blushed (I think Toru-chan did... not so sure...) as we all turned to them. "I don't know what you're talking about?" Toru-chan asked confused.

"Come on, you like Ojirou, don't you? And Ochako likes Deku!" Mina said excited as she revealed their crushes.

"W-What?? I-I don't!" "NOOOO!!" The two of them said at the same time. While Tooru waved her gloves nonstop, Ochako floated into the air covering her face.

"Pfff don't bother denying it. It's obvious at this point." I said amused at the scene developing in front of me, and everyone agreed with me.

"But man, I'm so jealous of (Y/N). She's got our class's flower boy as her boyfriend!" Mina said and everyone turned their attention to me. Some of them were confused since we hadn't told everyone about it.

"WHAT? SINCE WHEN?"

"Since the written exams, Toru-chan. Just to be clear, I shipped them since the very beggining." Ochako said proudly and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, and I had nightmares because of you. Thank you." "You're very welcome! Hehe"

After saying that, I thrìew a pillow to her and it soon escalated into a violent pillow fight against everyone as they all used their quirks to their advantage. Hell, Momo-chan even made a pillow-pitching machine! Amongst all the mess, I managed to sneak out of the room to take a breather outside and guess what? Yes, Shouto was there sitting on the stairs that lead outside.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"They were being too noisy I couldn't sleep. And you?"

I sat next to him before saying "Oh, me too. We were having a pillow fight but it got too hardcore and, you know, I want to live to tell the tale if no one were to make it." We both chuckled but when we finished we went silent as we both apreciated the starry night, which is probably my favorite part of any trip, and being next to him made it all the more mesmerizing.

 After some moments of taking in the view, he broke the silence. "I liked your performance"

And just when I thought I forgot about it... "Don't even mention it. I just want to forget about it."

"But you were cute. I had to hold the urge to hug you in front of everyone." I assure you, I died a little. Forget about villains and whatsoever; this boy will surely be my cause of death and he doesn't even realize.

In a moment of weakness, I found myself leaning to kiss him on the cheek. Feeling embarrassed, I hugged him to cover my reddening face on his chest.

"OKAY OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH LOVEBIRDS." We both jumped from our seats when we heard Mandalay from behind us. "Be grateful that it wasn't Pixie Bob who found you because she'd hate you so much and you don't want to know what she'd do. I'll let this slide only for this time. Now go to your rooms now and go to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day with the test of courage."

We nodded and went separate ways to our own dorms.

No one's POV

After sending the couple to sleep and making sure they did, Mandalay went back to the other heroes. They were just chilling there except for Aizawa, who was already inside his yellow sleepbag.

"Who was outside at this hour?" Pixie Bob asked her, and not wanting to deal with her middle-of-age crisis, Mandalay made a little white lie.

"Nothing, just a wild kitty." Mandalay chuckled leaving the other Pussycats puzzled.

__________
A/N: Just rambling

So... I reinstalled Mystic Messenger because I hadn't done Saeran/Ray's route yet and.... I see that 550 hourglasses are needed...... Also, Halloween is just around the corner and there's gonna be an event, meaning I have to spend more hourglasses *cries*

I'm grateful that puppy Yoosung has a lot of hearts to spare because if not.. uff.

Another thing, I squealed when I received a call from Seven. I almost forgot about the calls and I just fell in love with him all over again, which is a distraction when trying to unlock other endings. It's SO HARD trying to avoid ending up on his route.

Well, it's safe to assume that I won't have a life for about a month. At least. (Why am I such a trash? Smh..)