❆ My Miraculous Christmas (3/5) ❆

Poor Tokoyami deserves better ;-;
_______________

When the butterfly landed on a boy, you were horrified. You saw it being absorbed into his body and how he rapidly turned into a snowman, joining the act of terrorism. Then, you turned to see Adrien and you noticed a butterfly on the brink of touching him.

"ADRIEN!!"

With your quirk, you made him fall so that it wouldn't touch him and made a pigeon come and catch the butterfly. "Ouch, what was that about?"

"It's the butterflies that are turning them!"

In that instant, all the screens of the city changed channels, showing a blue-haired man and eyes of the same colour. When he opened his mouth to talk, you noticed he had a black tongue.

"Citizens of Shiganishina, I thought this Christmas celebration was getting kind of boring, so I decided to merry things up a little more. I won't stop until every single one of you joins my special Christmas party I made just for you. Let's see how you enjoy Christmas now."

When he was finished, he laughed in a way that sent shivers to your body, and even after the screens were turned off, they wouldn't cease.

"Black tongue..." Adrien mumbled. "He has a black tongue!"

"Are you serious? The whole city is in danger and all that you can think of is that he has a black tongue?" you snapped.

"No, it's not that! He is using Trigger!"

You cocked your head to the side as you didn't understand what he was going on about. "What is Trigger?"

"It's an illegal drug that can boost a weak quirk until it rivals that of a pro hero. Known side-effects are that the ones who take it lose their sense of reason, causing them to act like a villain when they are not, and that their tongues change colours to black... We have Trigger traffickers in Paris too, and the most dangerous one calls himself Hawk Moth, but I didn't know you had the drug in Japan"

"... Me neither"

While you were processing this new information, you didn't realize that someone has discovered your hiding spot. But then you saw a paralized Adrien, and when you turned around you saw him. He was entirely naked, and the only thing that kept his privacy was a loincloth. And as if that wasn't shocking enough, his green hair was styled up like a Christmas tree.

"Deku..!" you called, but he didn't have the same eyes filled with life. They were void, and like a puppet that does what it's told, he took a big step and prepared his attack. "Wait Deku, it's me! (Y/N)!!" you said trying to knock some sense into him, but it was futile.

"Detroit Smash!"

Shouto's POV

As soon as the fireworks painted the sky, Marinette and Shouto heard shrieks coming out of everywhere and many villains appearing on sight. He was preparing both his hands to fight them, but stopped himself when he remembered he didn't have a hero license yet. For now they had to settle with running, but it was proving impossible to do, and he couldn't use ice to get them out of the crowd as many civilians could get hurt in the way.

"Hey wait, I might be able to help" Marinette said to him. She used her quirk and on her palm appeared a grappling hook. "A grappling hook? What are we supposed to do with it?"

Shouto looked everywhere around him for clues and then he got an idea. He took the hook out of her hand and shoot it to a lightning post, securing it there. After making sure it was safe to go, he said to Marinette "Grab on to me tightly". She did as said and then he pressed the button that shot them upwards and towards the post. When they were high enough, he let go of it and with the impulse they received from the flight they landed on a roof.