Ⅶ- Dirty Fight At The Auditorium

Start from the beginning

One, two, three, four, five. I repeated it again and again until all the books are seperated into five.

Yes! I shouted triumphly in my head. Now, the hard part, gotta bring the books over there.

One, two, three, I count as I lift the books. Holy hell! The book is actually heavier than it looks! I grunted as I try to carry it.

"Here, let me help." Suddenly, the weight was gone, Marcus took it and delivered it to the shelf. I watched him as he skillfully stacked it inside, then he went to the stage, got more books and stacked again.

A half smile popped on my lips. I guess he isn't that bad at all, maybe he's a really nice guy and I misjudged him. I observed him as he carefully arrange the book, mentally reminding myself to talk to him later and appologize.

"Thanks Marcus." I smiled at him appreciatively.

He smiles and winks. "No problem Hale." I was about to tell him that I wanted to talk to him but before I could, he pointed to the fourth row.

"Do clean that up for me, I don't wanna do it since there's different kinds of liquid and food there. Just nasty." He crinkled his nose and sat on the chair beside him.

I stared at the doofus in disbelief. That's why the a hole helped me! I'm such an idiot for thinking that he's actually a good guy. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

"The mop is already there so it'll be easy for you." He smiles and pauses. "Besides you fit the job perfectly."

Oh mama, this boy is so gonna get a piece of my mind!

"Unfreaking believable!" I gaped at him. "Are you actually serious?"

"Dead serious."

"Oh God! You know what?" I stood infront of him with my hands on my hips and glared. "You are the most annoying prick in the world!"

He crosses his legs and snorts. "That's just absurd."

"Absurd?"

"Yup." He bobbed his head up and down. "How could you possibly know that I'm the most annoying prick in the world if you haven't even met guys from half of the world."

I stare at him in disbelief. "Then let me rephrase it asshole, you are the most dumb headed, moronic prick and good looking rotten human that I've ever met!"

He smirks. "Good looking?"

"Gah! You know, I can't take you anymore! I freaking hate hate hate you! And this—" I momentarily paused my loud ranting and grabbed a nearby rag. "This, is what you deserve!" And that ladies and gentlemen, is the part where I threw the stinky rag at the asshole's face.

He gasps, stunned. "Oh! You are just! You just crossed the line! I'll make you pay for this, you nerd!" He shouts, furious just before grabbing the rag I threw at him from the floor and dipping it in the basin filled with dirty water beside him.

He gripped it in his hand the way I gripped the smoothie that I threw at him yesterday.

"Oh no! No you can't!" I shout in protest. I knew what was coming, I atleast, need to try and dodge it.

"Oh yeah! Watch me!" I saw the rag flying at me before it hit me on my forehead.

I felt the dirty water from the rag drip on my nose, my cheeks and my neck. Marcus laughed as I shrieked angrily.

"You retard!" I screamed at him, not caring if I didn't abide the detention guy's rule. Best behavior my ass! How the fuck could I do that when I'm with this jerk?

Not wanting to lose, I went to the fourth row, got the mop and dipped it to the dirty water and mopped it at the floor where assorted liquids are spilled. I came back and the jerk was still laughing. He saw me and his eyes lands on the mop.

"No. You. Wont." He growls, his eyes afe serious but his lips is threatening to form a smile.

"Oh yeah! Watch me!" I yelled, mimicking his earlier answer whilst I tried to mop the grin off of his face.

He ran away from me and I tried my best to catch up to him.

"Gah! You're crazy!" He yelled over his shoulder.

"Atleast I'm not an asshole!" I screamed as I tried to catch up with him, which was quite impossible, since you know, he's a fucking football quarterback and I'm a girl!

So basically, right now, we're playing tag, running around the auditorium and messing it up even more while a bunch of profanities and threats filled the air.

"Stop! Stop this right now! " The detention guy's voice boomed from the door, momentarily distracting Marcus.

Using the opportunity wisely, I ran towards him and launched myself at his direction. "This is for Sparta!"

"Oof!" He grunted as I hit his stomach. He lost his balance and fell, but, he dragged me with him, so I fell on top of him.

"Ouch." I groaned. I opened my eyes and saw Marcus smiling devilishly as I lay on top of him.

I scoffed, pushing him away. "Gross!"

I pushed him away and stood up, fighting the blood that was starting to pop on my cheeks.

Get a grip Hale. He's just a another handsome boy.

I fixed my shirt and wiped the remaining droplets of water on my face. This is seriously the most fucked-upness I've ever done.

A/n:
Chapter seven! Yeay! So yup. There you go. Have you guys ever met the most annoying person on the planet who always manages to make you lose your cool or make you want to pull your hair? Well, I have. And until now we're still enemies. Lol. Anyways, hope you guys like this! If you do, please

Vote

Comment

Fan

Share

Thankyou(:
—S, currently watching 300 as I re-edit this chapter.