Chapter 5

(04-21-2019) *Hey guys so, I fucked up and accidentally deleted this chapter. So when you get this update, don't be confused. It was just me being a dumbass.*

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I lean over to grab my phone from my nightstand to turn off the alarm. It is 6 o'clock. First class is at 8, Culinary. Which I am excited for. A friend I had back home took culinary and she would bring me food she made. It was absolutely delicious. After Culinary, the next two periods are free period. Fourth period is English. Which I am excited for also because I love reading. And the last period, sixth, is Band. Which, obviously I am excited for. Not only is it band, but, I can't wait to see Adelaide again. She's the only person I know here.

Since it is the first day, the faculty allowed the students to dress casually and not in our uniforms. Which I couldn't care less what we wear. How I see it is that a uniform makes my day easier; I don't have to choose what to wear, it is already chosen for me. However, picking am outfit wasn't entirely hard today. I opted for a red and black plaid button up, dark blue skinny jeans, all black vans, and a black bandana tied at the top. I'm feeling really gay.

I look over to the other bed to see if Logan is still here, and she is. I knoe that she is alive because I hear here come in every night, I just do not hear her leave. And I am still confused as to wear she goes all day. Why don't I see her during meals? I would like to ask, but I don't want to seem like I am intruding on her personal life, I am just worried.

Breakfast is from 6-7:30. Currently it is 6:30 so I head over to the dining hall. I decided that I can eat and then head back to my room to grab my things. I do not see a point in bringing it all with me with such a large gap of time between now and school starting.

As I walk to the dining hall I notice how peaceful and quiet everything is. The water in the pond is still except for the ducks that slowly swim. There is a slight breeze, but not too strong. And the birds are chirping in the trees across the lawn. I swear this place is magical. I have never experienced a place like this.

I reach the dining hall and there a re very few people. Approximately 20 in total. I guess people do not like to wake up early. Not like I can blame them, if I could I would sleep for eternity. But I know myself enough to mnoe that if I do not eat breakfast, I will eat more at lunch. It is also nice to sit in silence. When 600 girls sit in one rion, it can be loud. But with 20 people all minding their own business it is quite nice.

As I eat my breakfast, I scroll through Tumblr on my phone. Not entirely looking at posts, but not just scrolling through the app and not even seeing what they are. As I scroll, someone sits in front of me. Expecting Sierra, Robin, and/or Spencer, I look up. But it is neither. "Good morning Adelaide," I say. "Or, shall I say, Miss Park."

"Oh dear god. Please, I beg of you, when it is us two, call me Adelaide. Miss Park is so weird to hear. I feel like an old lady."

I laugh. "Alright. How did you sleep?"

Her eyes widens. "The beds are like clouds! The pillows are so soft. And the blankets and sheets are so warm," she exclaims. "Willow, I truly was in heaven in that bed."

I shake my head and chuckle. "Well I am glad you slept well."

"How did you sleep?" I actually haven't been sleeping well since I arrived. In the past year I have been diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder and that gives me mid-insomnia. I wake up in the middle of the night and can not go back to sleep for hours. Which, this isn't something that happens once a month. This ocurrs nightly. But over the past few months I have had full nights sleep. Until I got here. And I don't really know how to answer this question. I don't like to lie, but I don't like people worrying about me.