Aren't I Merciful?

Start from the beginning

He was taken aback before laughing,"Me? HAHAHAHA! Looks like you're new around here! I am Sebastian Guilliame the Unbeatable! Eh? You look rather pretty. How about you come and spend some time with me, beauty?"

I let out a little chuckle. Even in another world, there was always the occasional useless piece of shit, wasn't there?

I turned my head,"Quick question. Is killing allowed as self-defence?"

She nodded her head dumbly,"Why do you—"

I turned around and swiftly grabbed his hand that was on my shoulder and, with a light smile—

Riiiiip!

"AHHHHH!" A shrill scream that sounded strikingly familiar to a lady's reverberated in the Hall as a petrified Sebastian staggered back into a pillar, now missing his right arm,"Y-You bastard! M-M-My arm!"

"I came here to sightsee, not stare at shit. Scram before I tear your other arm off." I gave a frosty glare, his arm still in my hand, dripping with fresh blood.

"Y-You..." His fearful expression suddenly turned into a grin as he screamed,"FATHERRRRRR!"

A few moments later, an old man walked out,"What in god's name—Sebastian! My son! Y-Your arm!"

"Father...That vile witch did it! She lured me in and attacked me for no reason!" At his blatant lie, even I was left speechless.

Eyes filled with blind trust towards their own kin and endless fury shot towards me,"To dare cause trouble here...You must be punished! Spear of Ice!"

I licked my lips in anticipation. It was always fun to play around with prey before you killed them. The thrill of the hunt was always welcome by me.

Charging head first, my fist met with the spear, shattering it as it pierced my skin and bones. Acute pain attacked me but I ignored it.

"I-Impossible! How can you stand up to my rank 2 magic? A mere mortal! Glacial Sword!" He roared in anger, a purple dagger forming in his hand as he rushed towards me.

"Come!" I laughed, exhilarated as maniacal laughter left my lips,"A life for a life!"

Mage into life, soldiers into strength!

Four triangles appeared, making sixty in total as two extra lives appeared, totalling three marks!

I stepped down with all my strength, the stone floor cracking beneath. My arm remaining arm pulled back for maximum impact, my eyes filled with bloodlust.

His sword pierced my chest as my fist landed short of his head by mere millimetres, the wind from the force blowing his hair back.

I staggered back, feeling the life leaving me. My body was like a sack of meat, easily pierced. But that didn't matter.

Two lives remaining.

"Foul creature. Daring to stand up to me, you must have had a death wish." His guard was down as he spoke.

I dashed forward, my hands grabbing his arms. With a single kick to his chest, the two arms left his shoulders with a surprising ease, leaving his armless torso and legs imprinted in the wall.

"Ptui." I spat a mouthful of blood on the ground as I walked towards him, pulling out the sword, my injuries healing immediately.

The hall had gone dead silent now, say for my footsteps.

"I have to admit," The sword clanged loudly as it hit the floor,"I underestimated the might of a rank 2 magister. Why do you look so terrified? Ah, I know. The stress of life must be getting to you. Fret not, I shall release you from this life. Aren't I merciful? Such mercy, you rarely see this." I chuckled at my words as I placed my foot on his manhood.

"Wouldn't want you making more wastrels now, do we?" I crushed it easily, his shrill scream accompanying the sight made every man that witnessed it collectively squirm uncomfortably, grabbing at their crown jewels protectively.

"Walking is a hassle, trust me," I spoke as I crushed his legs, the bones fracturing with a series of snaps, his throat hoarse from screaming as the last vestiges of life slowly left him. Droplets of blood sprayed from his mouth and onto my cloak,"Ah? You nearly sullied my dress. It's brand new I'll have you know. Well I suppose we wouldn't want such a foul mouth running amuck now, do we?" I pressed his skull against the wall, the pressure instantly killing him as he flopped lifelessly to the side,"Ah? He died? Ah, what a virtuous man. To have gone so soon, he will truly be missed." I shook my head with sarcastic sorrow as I turned my head to the man that had grabbed my shoulder just now,"Perhaps you'd like to join your father?"

"H-H-HIEEEEE!" He screamed bloody murder as he ran out of the hall with his tail tucked between his legs.

I breathed in the fresh scent of blood,"What a peaceful day it is today,"Walking over to the receptionist, I grinned amicably,"So, as you were saying about the hall?"