30

It's been long I updated, of recent, I lost an aunt to cancer, do include her in your duas.

Here's another update to #stayingathome.

Previously on IELB.
In the previous chapter,they were still at borno,mobbar. The dramatic faruk's family kidnapped muneenah, to get her to rest that is, and to state a main fact, she is starting to have thoughts on whether faruk is that childhood friend or not. The story continues...

Read on,

Pickup lines,

Arshlee,

Sombre.

Dubai, UAE
March 2010.

"How was your first day?"

"I thought Irfan was picking me up".

"She said igfan" faruk chuckled once, then twice then before she knew it, he parked the car close to some pastry shop and started laughing.

She looked outside the window trying to pull in her horn, she wasn't sure if it was the day been Monday, or it was her not liking her first day at university or it was faruk laughing at her lack of 'r'that annoyed her, or it could be the bunch of girls that tried to get faruk's attention when he picked her up, she wasn't exactly mad at those girls because every sensible operator of their brain would look at a person who matched their dressing with their car to pick up a mere fresher nikabi.

She couldn't find the wisdom behind someone matching their shocking outfit with their shocking ride gaining shocking gasps and pretending they didnt know.

"Nina I was joking".

"Well it was offensive".

"You're moody"

"Yes, Can we get going"

Before he replied, they heard shouts and applauds around the place making him to winnow his window, making them both to view a man dressed in a funny looking outfit and moustache, the man had his legs on one of the sits on the sit out that was surrounded by few people, then a lady was seated across him looking not interested.

Faruk was about to jerk his car away looking at the silly reason for the crowd, it must obviously be the guy trying to flirt with the lady, but what the guy said stopped faruk from turning the ignition.

"You must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet" faruk turned to look at muneenah in an obvious question of if he was the only one who heard it.

She shook her head before the proposing man's voice came up again, "is it hot in here, or is it just you?"

This time faruk chuckled once, muneenah couldn't hold it in, she was trying to stifle her laughter though, before his voice came again.

"My buddies bet me that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the hottest person here, wanna buy some drinks with their money?" He asked again.

At this point, faruk was hitting his stirring wheel real hard, and laughing almost uncontrollably, "mar---see---she's--leaving without--an--answer" muneenah muttered in between her own fits.

"Poor--guy, did---you--see--her--reaction-- after--he--was--done?"

"Why are we laughing?" Muneenah asked trying hard to get a grip at her self.

"Are you a broom---" faruk couldn't complete it due to his laughter and muneenah joined in again.

Grrrrŕrrrrrrrr.