prologue

I ran in the dark ignoring the heavy and unentertaining pains in my body, I had different feelings running down in me, different emotions were flushing through me, what to do? I couldn't know, and I didn't know. Out of nowhere, a car came with full speed and almost hit me, I used my hand as a protection, the head lights were flashing on me, it looked at if I was the only one there, my tears were still falling within my nikab. Reality hit me and I realized that I was suppose to be running, I quickly went towards the driver's sit, I kept knocking at the window that was tinted black adding to the tension and darkness of the night, it screwed down and I didn't mind looking at the owner, I didn't care if he was good or bad, a killer or a saviour, what mattered to me was that he wasn't someone I knew, at least I could trust him better that those deceitful family,"please--please....help..me-- i need to leave here at this moment,please take me anywhere!please, I need to leave!I beg of you, Help me!" I said without taking a breadth, I broke down. He didn't answer, I looked at him to realize he was on his mobile, "no need for that mum!I've found a wife" I heard him say before he demonstrated to me with his fingers to enter the car"