10

We are at 2k already😊, personal hearts from me to you💙

Previously on IELB
Contradiction, both of them talking in whispers.

They both are in dubai, for reason we don't actually know, we heard shes gonna be his 'tbw' -to be wife. But why? When? How? Where? We don't know, read on to see the reactions of his dramatic family members.

Like poles repel,

Unlike poles attract,

Introverts confound.

...

Whispers of a nameless fear, clung unto her being ever so devotely, grasping every minute detail of miserableness and attaching it somewhat to her. A storm , so brutal raged inside of her but that in it self, tamed her heart into a pretty calm organ. The calmest of all.

That empty world was back, a realm filled to the core with darkness looming around, it was so dark, that the darkness could not be seen!.

That domain, had a precised abstraction, one synonymous to the condition of a single atom of a molecule dropped in a vast sea, somewhere, oh no! It could never be found or seen..

Lost in this vacant world, devoid of any content, she knew she was not asleep, her mind was definately not at rest, yet, her eyes were glued down to their lids, ever so tight, one could relate, as tight and difficult as a newly manufactured bottle and its cap fixed to it.

Why they were closed despite not being asleep? Perhaps willing to witness brightness, luminess, cheerfulness..or something, just as odd, as a flicker of a light.

In this quite and devoid realm she was at, a screech sound from a car erupted around the walls, and the reverberation of the engines of that vehicle shook those walls, it almost seemed like reality, she knew it was. She could still not bring her self to open those eyes.

She hated opening her eyes to reality more than she loothed closing then to the silent brutal storms that rove within her.... the uproar, was too tumultuous, too loud, too outrageous that she totally lost sense of her hearing and all she hears every single time was silence, and that! Assured her, that..maybe, just maybe, this empty delusional world was so much better and realer than this so called Reality..

What was reality by the way? Didnt it give the idea of something not being fake? Did it not depict the notion of actuality and truth? If that was what true reality was, then Muneenah was nothing close to one..and that blank mind of hers, was maybe, just maybe, next to the only reality she held unto.

Finally, the reverberation from the car seized and Farouk turned off the ignition and for a brief second, pivoted his gaze towards her, eyes closed, lashes blanketed above her upper cheeks, face covered with a yashmaq, breathing soft and the little skin he saw from the sides of her eyes, rare.

What was meant to be a brief second glance trickled into tick- and tock, the ticking only noticed by the entire world that did not experience what a freezing time clock felt like, but just like that, Farouk's phone buzzed, which somehow, navigated his mind back to his mind..

That was clearly unlike his perpetual self.

He slid the answer icon, once he registered ukhtee's name, and he almost too immediately regretted that, the moment he took the mobile closer to his ears.. she shrilled into his ear.... someone would quite wonder if the Krakatoa volcanic eruption was just as loud,that was a bit exaggerated, but the main point was, his sister was loud.... Farouk mentally cringed but decided to use that to the best of his advantage, and so he took his mobile closer to Muneenah's ears, which was after turning on the speaker mode,